RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:30:04 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Thread of Gaming Randomness 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 110 Print
Author Topic: The Thread of Gaming Randomness  (Read 423406 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1230 on: June 07, 2015, 02:48:26 PM »

[img width=640 height=484]http://d1srscv1grf4b1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/Picard-Slow-Clap.gif[/img]

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1231 on: June 08, 2015, 11:18:37 AM »

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1232 on: June 09, 2015, 06:24:22 AM »

For no better reason than to test my new HDMI Capture Card, here's the first Boss Battle from Mystic Ark for Super Famicom via Retron 5:

I actually plan to upload every boss fight that I encounter in this game. Also, I know I posted it as an annotation on the video, but don't forget to click the little gear icon and select 720p60. It looks better and runs smoother. Smiley

Enjoy!

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1233 on: June 11, 2015, 08:43:37 AM »

LAST GUARDIAN CONFIRMED LOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.polygon.com/20...ian-ps4-mark-cerny-report

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1234 on: June 11, 2015, 09:49:21 AM »

Mark Cerny gets stuff done.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1235 on: June 11, 2015, 07:01:00 PM »

Here you go Shadow Kisuragi. A gameplay sample of Sword Art Online: Lost Song for you. It's WAY better than Hollow Fragment. Smiley

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:29:33 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1236 on: June 11, 2015, 07:24:38 PM »

Yay! Thanks, watching now.

EDIT: Why are Asuna and Leafa so much of a higher level than you - does it support save data from the previous game? Also, it reminds me a lot of Phantasy Star Online's environment/UI and a lot like Full Metal Alchemist's combat. Awesome. Looks like the games are still in the Alfheim arc. I wonder if they'll do GGO next...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:29:21 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1237 on: June 11, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »

Yay! Thanks, watching now.

EDIT: Why are Asuna and Leafa so much of a higher level than you - does it support save data from the previous game? Also, it reminds me a lot of Phantasy Star Online's environment/UI and a lot like Full Metal Alchemist's combat. Awesome. Looks like the games are still in the Alfheim arc. I wonder if they'll do GGO next...

Unfortunately, it does not support Save Data from the previous game. The gameplay is so much different between the two games. Also, the reason they're levels are higher is because you don't get to make a custom character until after the first boss fight, so you'll be leveling up Kirito and his friends until then. Smiley

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1238 on: June 12, 2015, 11:25:57 AM »

Bluetooth NES controllers:

Supposedly at E3.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1239 on: June 12, 2015, 02:23:54 PM »

Sign me up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1240 on: June 12, 2015, 03:01:07 PM »

Bluetooth NES controllers:

Supposedly at E3.

Now that's pretty sweet.  If the buttons feel as good as the original pad, and the action is as tight, I'd be down for something like that for sure!  Need to have something like that for the TurboGrafx, Genesis, and SNES also!

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1241 on: June 14, 2015, 10:20:00 PM »

The trash talk is real!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1242 on: June 15, 2015, 10:55:31 PM »

The four year old that is often at my house was watching the Super Mario Bros Super Show on Netflix. She is only up to the fourth episode. They ran a promo for the Legend of Zelda cartoon. She goes, "Whats that!?"

Being a good adult and willing to teach children at any moment, I got out that gold cart.....

Wanting to start from the beginning we needed to erase an old save (my cart still saves games, on the original battery, isn't that wild?)

I asked the four year old what we should name the new character:

Her: "A!"

Me: "That's not a name"

Her: "B!"

Me: "'B' isn't a name either"

Her: "......"

Me: "Think of a person name, or a dog name, or a fish name"

Her: "What about a My Little Pony name?"

Me: "Uh, yeah, that would work I guess"

Her: "Rainbow Dash!"

Me: "......"

Thus the character 'RANBWDSH' was born. We now have a boomerang, a bow, five hearts and two pieces of Tri-Force.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1243 on: June 16, 2015, 10:58:56 PM »

I just bought a bunch of paper/cardboard.

Now...
TO SLEEP!

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #1244 on: June 18, 2015, 06:02:34 PM »

Just got my first game refunded on steam, pretty impressed took them about hour an half to OK it, less impressed that The Talos Principle was so broken.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length