RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:07:37 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Thread of Gaming Randomness 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 110 Print
Author Topic: The Thread of Gaming Randomness  (Read 421815 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2006, 05:21:24 PM »

God, that makes want to convert to Islam and go around yelling "Death to America!"

When shall his new form be revealed?
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2006, 07:34:50 PM »

God, that makes want to convert to Islam and go around yelling "Death to America!"

That makes me want to convert to the Atkin's diet and yell "death to carbs"

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2006, 07:36:14 PM »

Why, are you obese?

Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2006, 07:45:54 PM »

Why, are you obese?
I am not obese, I don't even read the Bible  stupid

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2006, 05:18:24 PM »

A Spoof
[youtube=425,350]KvfWTmyd9e0[/youtube]

Hello World.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2006, 10:38:17 AM »

WTF was that

Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2006, 03:48:30 PM »

Huh... no ...speechless... stupid.. sleeping
That was...
Anyway, a new game store opened near me called Game n' Trade.  They have all the old shit. I am very pleased  Grin

abman
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2006, 03:45:39 PM »

Does anyone think Sega will make another system? I'm a pretty big Sega fan so I'm really hoping on it, but I know it's not likely at this time. I do feel it will happen if a few things happen though.

First of all Sega would have to become one of the top software companies. They are attempting to be number 3 at least. I don't believe this will be too hard for them to achieve, but they do half to make better Sonic games.

Speaking of Sonic games I also think it depends on Sonic and the Secret Ring's sucess. If it goes over well it may take Sonic in a while new direction by the way things are looking. Even though I love the Sonic Adventure games I really didn't need to play as Amy or Big, and this one looks like it's going back to classic high speed Sonic only action. Then maybe Sonic's popularity will increase once again.

I also think it depends on the Wii sucess. The Wii has the potiental to take the gaming industry in a whole new direction, and it very well might. One of the main reasons Sega backed down was because of the fact that they just couldn't take the money loss for each console produced, and more advacned graphics cards are not cheap. But Nintendo is not losing a whole lot, if any, money producing Wii units. Maybe if the Wii keeps going over well companies will focus less on advanced graphics and leave that for PC gaming and the arcades.

Speaking of the arcades, I also feel it would help Sega if arcades made a come back in America. Sega still has strong roots in the arcades and it's easy to see. House of the Dead 4 is one of the greatest light gun games ever, and it would be nice if there would be a Sega console to port it onto. If arcades would become popular again Sega would make more money selling arcade cabinets, which would help them.

So what do you think, will Sega make another console?

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2006, 06:04:14 PM »

No way in hell.

Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2006, 12:37:44 AM »

Absolutely not.
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2006, 01:21:33 AM »

I think you have a better chance of seeing an ATARI System or MAC Sytem than a Sega.  Sega just doesn't want to mess with that side of it anymore.
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2006, 11:16:42 AM »

Making systems is not the place to make big money so sticking with the gamews is best, Shame Sega feel the need to throw out yet more and more Sonic games as i cant really tell the diffrence between the last 5 or 6.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2006, 10:53:22 AM »

They won't make another system. Also I don't think they will be #3 software company either. What is the last big hit they had?

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2006, 07:12:23 AM »

was there last big hit when Mr Sega got court looking at dodgy websites by his wife?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2006, 12:24:28 PM »

was there last big hit when Mr Sega got court looking at dodgy websites by his wife?

huh

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length