RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:44:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | External Auction Site Discussion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Print
Author Topic: External Auction Site Discussion Thread  (Read 76440 times)
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »

Well... you guys are so close, only 19 people with their links! With so many great auctions going on, and all of the sellers with 100% positive feedback there isn't a better place to buy/sell!

There are still 4 days left to get this contest locked up. I really wanted to give away 2 games to RF Generation if you got over 100 users to join, but it looks like we may barely make one!

I appreciate the support so far, and I know you will all be happy with using GameGavel. It can't be beat with features, contests, sellers, and products! And when its all FREE... thats just the sweet icing on the cake!

www.gamegavel.com
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2008, 02:23:47 PM »

But it's so much work...

When shall his new form be revealed?
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »

Just four days to go, so one final reminder as we are only one member short to having this competition happen.

The competition details can be found
http://www.rfgeneration.c...um/index.php?topic=7402.0

If you are already a member of Game Gavel,
login, and go into your My Account section. The icon should look like this [img width=40 height=40]https://www.gamegavel.com/themes/gamegavel/img/system/ma_details.gif[/img]

Scroll down to the Feedback Links, look for the field RF Gneration Feedback Link and enter your profile url from RF Gen.

ChaseTheChuckwagon
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »

Thanks Cobra.  Glad you are checking us out.  Help spread the word "down under" Smiley
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2008, 11:01:54 PM »

Today is the last day to sign up and become eligible for the contest! I want to thank everyone who has joined Game Gavel this past month and helped raise membership by 70%! Don't miss out on this prime opportunity to win something, simply by joining the best Video Game Auction site!

www.gamegavel.com

-Jasen
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2008, 11:02:26 PM »

Today is the last day to sign up and become eligible for the contest! I want to thank everyone who has joined Game Gavel this past month and helped raise membership by 70%! Don't miss out on this prime opportunity to win something, simply by joining the best Video Game Auction site!

www.gamegavel.com

-Jasen
jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2008, 11:25:24 PM »

Does this mean we made it?
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2008, 12:11:00 AM »

I hope so, if not hopefully one more person joins before the day is out.

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »

...did you make it?

Well.....

YES! RF Generation made the 20 mark today! Whew... that was a close one! Glad the site made it! I will be doing a podcast tommorow to announce the winner!

Don't let meeting the minimum stop you from registering! Make your mark, signup today and help a fellow gamer out who's goal is to simply provide a GREAT FREE Service!
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2008, 06:46:22 PM »

Wohoo!
Congratulations on 20 RFG members and good luck to all that are eligible!

It is a tricky feat, getting people to let go of their eBay regardless of how much better GG is.
I should know the mentality, when I was a door to door sales person for an alternative phone company that was so much better we even had a guarantee that if you bill cost more with us than with your current company, you would receive double the difference back.

And yet still, the majority of people just don't like change, despite if it is for the better.

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2008, 04:48:37 PM »

Today, the contest came to a close... I want to thank everyone who participated! Are you curious who won? Well, login to GameGavel.com and listen to the new Podcast: Let the Gavel Fall. Not only will you see the winners, but you will also hear about all of the contests we held this month, and the new July - August Contest!

www.gamegavel.com
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2008, 04:49:14 PM »

Today, the contest came to a close... I want to thank everyone who participated! Are you curious who won? Well, login to GameGavel.com and listen to the new Podcast: Let the Gavel Fall. Not only will you see the winners, but you will also hear about all of the contests we held this month, and the new July - August Contest!

www.gamegavel.com
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2008, 05:07:21 PM »

Congrats to the winners (I won't give them away).

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Tan
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »

Listening to the podcast, I want to clarify that RFGen covers both Classic and Modern Games. We don't focus on any one era or time period and cover everything from the 70's to the downloadable services of each new console today.

I also want to send my congrats to the winner of the contest and thank GameGavel.com's webmaster Dragon Warrior Jasen for offering this contest to our members. Smiley
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2008, 07:34:24 PM »

Is there a trick to downloading the podcast that I dont know about? When I click on it it just loads for a reeeeaaaalllly long time. Do I just need to wait longer or is it something else?

EDIT - Nevermind. It just started working.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length