RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 03:41:41 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 282556 times)
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #270 on: October 12, 2012, 07:23:20 PM »

I will pick them up Friday and post exactly what games they are.  I also plan on reselling them,  so if anyone is interested let me know.  Don't worry I won't mark them up much higher than what I paid.

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Shepy
Atari 7800
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #271 on: October 12, 2012, 07:49:03 PM »

So question... my friend has been trying to sell me a Sega Genesis with 2 controllers and Sonic The Hedgehog, I think It's worth about 45 bucks but I'm not an expert on sega... He wants 60 bucks for it... So i'm really wondering what it's worth... Thanks sega people!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #272 on: October 12, 2012, 08:06:50 PM »

Definitely not 60. Try $40, if that.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #273 on: October 12, 2012, 08:10:59 PM »

Personally I'd pay no more than $10-$15. Possibly more if it has the box.  

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #274 on: October 12, 2012, 08:15:31 PM »

Yeah I don't know if it's a regional thing but in northern NJ Sega Genesis is by far the most common system I see out at garage sales and such. For the complete console and sonic I would offer $20 tops if I really needed it.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #275 on: October 12, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »

So question... my friend has been trying to sell me a Sega Genesis with 2 controllers and Sonic The Hedgehog

I was giving his friend some consideration there. I wouldn't pay more than $20 to some random hobo.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #276 on: October 12, 2012, 08:58:29 PM »

same here $20, maybe $25 would be my top dollar for finding that in the wild. giving a premium for it being a friend is nice, but i don't think $40 is all that fair to you (unless your local genesis market is pricy). for a friend i wouldn't give more than $30, maybe $35.
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2012, 10:30:47 AM »

Back once again with a pricing question.  Here is the ad:

Have over 100 dust covers/cases for OLD SCHOOL NINTENDO (NES), GAMEBOY (GB)/GAMEBOY COLOR (GBC), GAMEBOY ADVANCE (GBA), SUPER NINTENDO (SNES), NINTENDO DS, and PSP. There are 40 blue original NINTENDO (NES) cases, 8 clear NES cases, 40 black dust covers (NES). For a total of 88 NINTENDO (NES) cases. 56 GAMEBOY/GAMEBOY COLOR cases, 14 GBA cases, 2 GAMEGEAR cases, 4 SUPER NINTENDO cases and 2 PSP cases for a total of 130 cases. All cases are $1 each. Will sell only in minimum amounts of 5 ($5). If you want to purchase the entire lot will give a great deal on, or if you want to purchase all of one particular kind of case, will also give a deal on.

I'm really considering getting the NES dust sleeves and the blue and clear cases.  I think the 8 clear cases are actually pink ones because I counted 8 pink ones and no clear ones in the picture.  What do you guys think?  Anyone else interested in these?

I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2012, 10:45:50 AM »

If you grabbed all the NES cases/covers I'd try and get them for around $30-$35. If you REALLY want them maybe $45, but not much over that. If he is not willing to budge much from his $1 per case price I wouldn't feel bad walking away. These kinds of lots come up every once and a while.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2012, 11:20:03 AM »

Okay, thanks Crabmaster.  I also listened to the podcasts on YouTube and enjoyed them very much.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2012, 11:38:23 AM »

Okay, thanks Crabmaster.  I also listened to the podcasts on YouTube and enjoyed them very much.

Thanks! Thats very much appreciated. If you have any constructive feedback we'd love to hear it.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #281 on: October 13, 2012, 01:12:26 PM »

Have you guys ever done a unexpected finds topic/list?  Where you went to check out some games someone said they had, and you find that one great game or hard to find game in a pile of commons.  I think you and Duke have mentioned these, but what are your top 3?  Oh and is it possible to join the chatroom with an android phone?

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2012, 06:28:18 PM »

Any idea what the Miracle Piano for the PC is worth?

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #283 on: October 15, 2012, 03:49:05 PM »

Hey, I'm back again.  The person that had the SNES games for $30  has contacted me and said they had 91 NES games.  I looked at pictures they sent me and there were no duplicates.  I did see a few Mega Man games and Dusty Diamonds All Star Softball.  I offered $150 for the 91 NES games and 9 SNES games.  What do you guys think?

Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #284 on: October 15, 2012, 03:57:08 PM »

Hey, I'm back again.  The person that had the SNES games for $30  has contacted me and said they had 91 NES games.  I looked at pictures they sent me and there were no duplicates.  I did see a few Mega Man games and Dusty Diamonds All Star Softball.  I offered $150 for the 91 NES games and 9 SNES games.  What do you guys think?

That comes out to around $1.50 per game, so if there's even a handful of quality titles I'd say it's a very fine price, even if it turns out there are a few duplicates.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length