RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:10:19 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 277296 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #735 on: April 27, 2015, 07:23:25 PM »

Sounds like a good price to me if you're keeping most of it. If you're looking for quick flips there won't be as much money there, but still worthwhile.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #736 on: June 16, 2015, 10:01:13 PM »

a loose model 2 sega genesis and controller, sonic 1, mortal kombat 2, mortal kombat 1 and nhl 95 all complete
two gameboy colours with 17 games, 2 donkey kong games, pokemon pinball, kirby dream land and dragon warrior. rest are kids games like  grinch, monster inc. etc. come with large carrycase for gameboys. so $100. good price?decent price?

I'd pass.
If the large carry case is one of the hardshells in the shape of a gameboy i'd be much more interested but try and get it for 75 or less still.

subassy
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #737 on: July 07, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »

I hope I'm not breaking protocol by making this my first post to the forum. I just found the site and I'm already a fan.

I was wondering if anybody can knows if this particular version of this cart is some how more collectible than any other version of it. I've been google image searching (most of matches seem to be for Junior) and I haven't found even one instance of this weird printed label with the TO: line.

I should probably mention the top label of the cart says Cartridge Left. So I assume it is made for the Atari 400/800 "8-bit line" of Atari PCs (I actually don't know anything about those, just went through the Wikipedia article(s)).

Anybody know if it's especially collectible or dare I say valuable?  Huh

There's a non-interesting anecdote about how I came across it (and about 5 Atari XE carts actually) but I'll save that for another post  Wink

"UNIX is very simple, it just needs a genius to understand its simplicity." -Dennis Ritchie
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #738 on: July 07, 2015, 08:55:34 PM »

Welcome subassy. There are some other Atari 8-bit collectors here so hopefully one will chime in. You might want to post over on AtariAge about this as well.

JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #739 on: July 09, 2015, 06:12:46 AM »

How about Kung Fu Kid CIB on the Master System?

My first thought is $15-$20, but I NEVER see it on eBay.

EDIT - never mind. It's on eBay, but the 'saved searches' function on the app doesn't work too well. It's probably about $20
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 06:53:00 AM by JerryGreenwood » Logged
Shepy
Atari 7800
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #740 on: July 22, 2015, 09:19:32 AM »

http://madison.craigslist.org/vgm/5134757103.htm

Lots of good stuff here. Want to make an offer on everything if I can get a good deal...guy wont give me a starting price. Suggestions?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #741 on: July 22, 2015, 09:34:18 AM »

Listing's gone.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #742 on: July 22, 2015, 11:39:46 AM »

I'm wondering about Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters on Game Boy.  I own a loose cart already, but the game store nearest me has a CIB copy in really good shape.  Problem is, it's $90.  Price Charting currently has the game listed as $95 for a complete copy, but I can't, in good conscience, spend that kind of cash on a single Game Boy game, complete or otherwise.  I realize that's "market value" currently, but 3 times original retail value?  Anyone have any thoughts on this?  The owner of the chain said he'd negotiate down $10 for me, because of my Game Boy Guru project, but it's still pretty ridiculous to potentially lay out that much cash.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #743 on: July 22, 2015, 01:03:10 PM »

Recent ones sold for $75 (Canadian version) and $80, which isn't terrible for a 1st party, CIB Game Boy game. Unfortunately, since so many Game Boy boxes were thrown away, they command a higher dollar amount than console boxes, and since it's a 1st party title it demands more $ than others.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #744 on: July 22, 2015, 06:24:24 PM »

If you can get it for $80 and it's in great shape, that's a fair price. Going to be tough to do better, but patience can pay off.

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #745 on: July 22, 2015, 07:42:51 PM »

I hope I'm not breaking protocol by making this my first post to the forum. I just found the site and I'm already a fan.

I was wondering if anybody can knows if this particular version of this cart is some how more collectible than any other version of it. I've been google image searching (most of matches seem to be for Junior) and I haven't found even one instance of this weird printed label with the TO: line.

I should probably mention the top label of the cart says Cartridge Left. So I assume it is made for the Atari 400/800 "8-bit line" of Atari PCs (I actually don't know anything about those, just went through the Wikipedia article(s)).

Anybody know if it's especially collectible or dare I say valuable?  Huh

There's a non-interesting anecdote about how I came across it (and about 5 Atari XE carts actually) but I'll save that for another post  Wink

Almost looks like a Prototype or Demo Copy

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #746 on: September 24, 2015, 02:50:14 AM »

Hardware:

Philips N60
Creativision

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #747 on: September 24, 2015, 02:51:56 AM »

If you open that Donkey Kong cart up it is a normal game board and rom chips. Its a repackage game if I remember. How Best Electronics used to sell games after the fact.  The value I would say is about 20 to 25.00 on the higher end.
Part number is RX8031. Generic case for atari 400 and early 800 titles. ( i think 15 in all ).  Its an oddity for the title. I would be interested to see if the inside of your copy looks identical to my copy.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:54:36 AM by A8scooter » Logged

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
reundo
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #748 on: November 08, 2015, 12:42:29 PM »

Hey guys this is my first post here.  Lets hope I do this right lol.

I picked up DuckTales for the GameBoy NIB sealed.  What do you all think it's worth?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #749 on: November 08, 2015, 02:39:53 PM »

A THQ published sealed copy recently went for $80:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...mp;_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: