RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:36:49 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Killzone 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: Killzone 2  (Read 10699 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2009, 09:27:53 AM »

Sure is troll in here.

Tongue

When shall his new form be revealed?
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2009, 09:42:45 AM »

^Ok. I'll be good and go away.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 09:45:04 AM »

Sure is troll in here.

Tongue
You're trolling this topic more than phoenix is. Wink
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2009, 10:25:51 AM »

Game's out now and I just bought it. I hope all of you do the same because it is truly fantastic.
That's good to hear. I liked the first Killzone so I'll like this one as well. Smiley
This one is far, far, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better than the first game.

Also, the game's website is really cool. It's just as good as Bungie's Halo 3 site, which is really saying a lot. The stat tracking on Killzone.com is awesome, and you can view overhead replays of every match you've played in the game. Here's my profile on Killzone.com: http://www.killzone.com/k...ne.psml?kz_user_id=Tondog The other really neat thing is that when you find intel in the single player mode, you'll unlock new things on Killzone.com. Thumbs up to Guerrilla on the awesome site!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 11:25:38 AM by Tondog » Logged

Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tan
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2009, 11:38:31 AM »

The game itself must be a lot different than the demo. I tried it a while ago and got bored before the demo even finished. I did however find my PS3 shooter fix, I picked up Unreal Tournament 3 for $19.99 new. March brings new maps and trophies to it so I'm happy. Smiley
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »

The game itself must be a lot different than the demo. I tried it a while ago and got bored before the demo even finished.
The demo was good, but I still think the full game is better.

I did however find my PS3 shooter fix, I picked up Unreal Tournament 3 for $19.99 new. March brings new maps and trophies to it so I'm happy. Smiley
UT3's getting an update? Dang, I thought that game was dead. Now I'm glad I didn't sell it. So, we should play online sometime, Tan. Cheesy

Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tan
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2009, 11:47:26 AM »

I did however find my PS3 shooter fix, I picked up Unreal Tournament 3 for $19.99 new. March brings new maps and trophies to it so I'm happy. Smiley
UT3's getting an update? Dang, I thought that game was dead. Now I'm glad I didn't sell it. So, we should play online sometime, Tan. Cheesy

http://www.escapistmagazi...ent-3-Titan-Pack-Hands-On

I'll have to test my PC headset and see how it works with my PS3. Hopefully they've fixed the chat problems as well.
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »

That's thanks to the Titan mutator, an add-on that converts your kills into a sort of "rage meter" that sits in the lower-right corner of your screen. Fill up the meter, and you can activate Titan mode, whereby you triple in size and gain an ultra-powerful homing rocket launcher and AOE ground-pound that either stuns or dismembers your opponents depending on their proximity to you. You also quadruple your maximum health and armor, and when you're finally taken down, your corpse becomes a nuclear bomb that obliterates everything in the room.

If you're not taken down, however, things start to get a little ridiculous. Accumulate enough kills in Titan mode, and you turn into a Behemoth, a creature twice the size of a run-of-the-mill Titan with an even more powerful ground-stomp and 30 seconds of invincibility. After your 30 seconds is up, you're shrunk back down to mere Titanic proportions until your carcass finally explodes into an orb of fiery death.
speechless speechless laugh laugh

That sounds freaking awesome! And it's free?! With 16 new maps, trophies, and more? Wow. Thanks Epic! I just hope the patch has split screen support on PS3.

Follow me on Twitter
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2009, 12:13:41 AM »

Sure is troll in here.

Tongue
You're trolling this topic more than phoenix is. Wink

NO U

Wolfman Walt
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2009, 04:18:03 AM »

Tony and myself played multiplayer with a friend of mine the other day. We had a blast. I haven't touched another game since buying it, and I think that's bad as I really want to get through Dawn of War II.

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2009, 01:51:51 PM »

Yeah, multiplayer is so much fun. Possibly the best I've played on a console. I just wish Killzone.com would start working properly.

Follow me on Twitter
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »

It's pretty neat how they do that overhead replay thing, I was watching one of your matches...which seems creepy now that I think about it.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2009, 01:30:53 PM »

I was watching one of your matches...which seems creepy now that I think about it.
What's creepy about watching one of his matches?
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »

I think it's the fact that they record all multiplayer matches.

Follow me on Twitter
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2009, 05:09:23 PM »

I think it's the fact that they record all multiplayer matches.
Really? Doesn't that take up insane amounts of space?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length