RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:16:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 293 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1017178 times)
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3870 on: September 05, 2015, 09:29:12 AM »

KUNG FURY! this movie made me smile.  Grin

OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3871 on: September 07, 2015, 04:19:47 AM »

Watching Dragon Ball Super as it's airing.

It's basically a recap of the "Battle of the Gods" film.  Episode 9 just aired, and they finally made Goku a Super-Saiyan God.  Next week might finally show us some action.

it's thinking
FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3872 on: September 10, 2015, 09:51:35 AM »

I love films from all eras and many genres, even ones with the subtitles.

But a film about one of my favourite pastimes is up there with the greatest films of all time.

Welcome to Beerfest gentlemen.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ailpage&v=4ZBJxhjqUgs
FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3873 on: September 20, 2015, 06:52:52 AM »

Samoa vs USA in the Rugby Union World cup
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3874 on: September 20, 2015, 11:44:56 AM »

watched through all of Rick and Morty, it's hilarious. i think everyone here would like this clip:

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3875 on: September 20, 2015, 12:23:08 PM »

watched through all of Rick and Morty, it's hilarious. i think everyone here would like this clip:

Holy crap... that's ME!  Shocked

Speaking of Justin Roiland: I recently discovered one of his early internet sensations from a decade ago, House of Cosbys. He only made four episodes before Cosby's attorney slapped him with a cease-and-desist notice.

Kinda sad that the series ended on a clip show...

BTW I also discovered that Rick and Morty are basically the toned-down versions of another Roiland creation, Doc and Maarti. And they were a parody of Doc Brown and Marty McFly from Back to the Future. Only difference was, Doc kept his "time-travel machine" in his pants, and urged Maarti into, er, "working the controls."

That's about as detailed a description as I care to give.

ANYway, there are a few Doc-and-Maarti eppies on YouTube, but the content is too NSFW for me to link them here. You'll hafta trudge over to YouTube on your own to see 'em... if you dare.

- 'Late
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3876 on: September 27, 2015, 05:18:38 PM »

The Witches of Eastwick - (1987) - B
--> Cher, Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon are the "witches" in this comedy. But the star of the show is Jack Nicholson.

Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story - (2011) - C
--> J.K. Rowling's "story" isn't quite as entertaining as her writing.

Last Vegas - (2012) - B+
--> If you can get past Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro and Morgan Freeman playing a parody of themselves, then this movie is a hoot.

Parker (2013) - C+
--> Quite a graphic action movie. Jason Statham is his usual self, but I'm not convinced of Jennifer Lopez's acting ability.

Charlie Wilson's War - (2007) - A
--> Engrossing, funny and well-acted, this movie is what every movie should be.

A Good Woman - (2004) - B-
--> Decent movie, but it didn't feel completely right. The American characters don't seem to belong in this movie full of "don't worry old boy" English talk.

No Country for Old Men - (2007) - A
--> Seems like 2007 was a good year for movies. This one is different from Charlie Wilson's War, but just as good if not better.

Olympus Has Fallen - (2013) - B
--> Gerard Butler is good here, but he can't hide the fact that the script is pretty wonky, and some things just don't make sense. Regardless, this is typical brainless action-movie fun. Think Die Hard.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - (2010) - C-
--> This movie couldn't decide whether it wanted to play out the "greed is good" or "greed is bad" card; tries to do both, and fails miserably as a result. Compare & contrast with The Wolf of Wall Street. That movie has vision, direction, and doesn't try to pull punches. This one is a capitalism-apologist movie that never gets off the ground.

Black Book - (2006) - B+
--> Dutch thriller set during WWII directed by Paul Verhoeven.

Marley & Me - (2008) - C
--> I'm not a dog person and this didn't do anything for me. The dog was annoying, destructive and disobedient, throughout the entire movie. Who would want such a pet? It makes no sense to me.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3877 on: September 30, 2015, 01:02:02 PM »

Went on a TruTV World's Dumbest episode marathon on YouTube. Turns out I haven't seen 'em all yet. Nothing like watching third-tier comedians, washed-up child actors, and Gary Busey making fun of other people's f*ck-ups.

I've also been taking in documentaries about infamous engineering failures, 'cuz heaven forbid I should watch anything uplifting or happy-go-lucky.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3878 on: September 30, 2015, 08:03:37 PM »

Coraline

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3879 on: October 01, 2015, 01:26:05 PM »

THPS5 Giant Bomb Quick Look. Like a car crash you can't look away from.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3880 on: October 02, 2015, 07:19:49 PM »

i watched polygon's review, sad to see how badly this game has failed. on the other hand i expect some of the major bugs to be patched pretty quickly.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3881 on: October 06, 2015, 01:06:17 PM »

I finally got a copy of Blade Runner! I'll be checking that out tonight Cheesy

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3882 on: October 08, 2015, 10:37:38 AM »

Just went through the documentary series, Inventions That Shook the World. Each episode profiles notable inventions from a decade of the 20th century.

Episode 1: the 1900s, featuring wireless AM radio, the vacuum cleaner, air conditioning, the disposable razor, and the first powered flight.

Episode 2: the 1910s with the parachute, sonar, the safety hood (precursor to firefighters' SCBA), and the pop-up toaster.

And et cetera.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3883 on: October 18, 2015, 07:37:26 PM »

working on watching all of the James Bond films before Spectre comes out November 6. should be no problem as i'm already finished everything up to the start of the Brosnan ones, only 7 total left.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3884 on: October 20, 2015, 04:18:36 PM »

working on watching all of the James Bond films before Spectre comes out November 6. should be no problem as i'm already finished everything up to the start of the Brosnan ones, only 7 total left.

Don't forget the quasi-official sorta-remake,  NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN.

And the original Casono Royale. You know, the one with Peter Sellers.

And the James Bond Jr. cartoon series.

If you're going to get caught up, you may as well go whole hog on the deal.
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 293 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length