RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:48:24 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Site Feedback - May 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Site Feedback - May 2012  (Read 13874 times)
KidA
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2012, 05:15:57 PM »

I'm not entirely sure how to word this correctly, or even if it's already been suggested, but maybe adding a feature to group all the games of a certain system together, sub-categorized by the region instead of them having their own count totals.

Basically, you want to be able to filter by region for each console?
More so, have a single stat count for each system by having all the regions combined, and then having it broken down by region underneath. 

These are times when I wish I had rendering skills, but I guess it would look something like this:
Sega Genesis -- 20 (5%)
  -[Region Flag] 5 (Percent of total collection and/or percent of system total)
  -[Region Flag] 4 " " so on and so on
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 05:19:37 PM by KidA » Logged

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »

i'd like what kida suggested too, it would be nice to see the total count for one system actually be in one place in those bars on the profile at least
aeroc
DB Contributor

WWW Stats
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2012, 11:01:26 PM »

A small feature that I would find handy is to make the people/users named in the Page Credits section of each entry a link to their profile.
KidA
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2012, 02:26:46 AM »

i'd like what kida suggested too, it would be nice to see the total count for one system actually be in one place in those bars on the profile at least
Haha thanks, I guess I should have specified that I was talking about collection profiles rather than search features.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length