RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:18:41 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | New-York Test-Market NES rob the robot Promo set. *FOR SALE* 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: New-York Test-Market NES rob the robot Promo set. *FOR SALE*  (Read 19404 times)
KingKoop89
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 12:16:13 PM »

again i dont have the option of starting over 3g's thanks to ebay, i more than likely will negotiate a price from messaged interest then do a straight paypal transaction so ebay gets f**ked like it f**ks me from the start lol
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 12:23:25 PM »

Well best of luck with you sale.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 12:52:13 PM »

nobody asked you,my selling limit is too low, cant fix it for over 2weeks from now.
way to piss on a disabled guys charity auction for his coming child btw...hope you feel real good about yourself.

Please don't start shit over being disabled - we have plenty of community members with various forms of disabilities, both mental and physical, and they have no problems co-existing here with other members. NO ONE BROUGHT UP A DISABILITY, AND YOUR DISABILITY WAS NOT MENTIONED UNTIL YOU BROUGHT IT UP. The questioning was about why your auction was listed the way it is, and wasn't a personal attack. Some people are just more blunt than others in their questioning. No one here is on a witch hunt, and I want to make it clear that your disability will not be called into question.

...now, back to your auction. I'm guessing you can't cancel it since the auction now has watchers, or some other lame practice from eBay? Have you talked to their customer service about the issue in question?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 12:53:58 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 12:58:12 PM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 01:07:39 PM »

...please tell me you're not who I think you are, KingKoop. Did you have another account here at another time?
The email address and name are a dead giveaway if that's the case.

KingKoop89
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 01:25:40 PM »

no i did not and this is f**king stupid....
your assumptions about me being disabled and the fact yal cant grasp or read why its listed the way it is.

i mentioned that because this is a charity auction of sorts for my child and future not just to get a shit ton of cash and go "yay me"

though i maybe a tad hostile,im just coming off another forum that trolled the shit out of my thread/listing after knowing its for a  f**king child...
like seriously does nobody see this is fricking history and not have a continuous to know down playing someone whos trying to do a honorable thing for his coming child is just shier wrong/rude?!

thats why im like this,i apologize,its not your fault but seemed this thread was taking the same route..."under the bridge with the trolls" lol
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 01:38:35 PM »

nobody asked you,my selling limit is too low, cant fix it for over 2weeks from now.
way to piss on a disabled guys charity auction for his coming child btw...hope you feel real good about yourself.

Please don't start shit over being disabled - we have plenty of community members with various forms of disabilities, both mental and physical, and they have no problems co-existing here with other members. NO ONE BROUGHT UP A DISABILITY, AND YOUR DISABILITY WAS NOT MENTIONED UNTIL YOU BROUGHT IT UP. The questioning was about why your auction was listed the way it is, and wasn't a personal attack. Some people are just more blunt than others in their questioning. No one here is on a witch hunt, and I want to make it clear that your disability will not be called into question.

...now, back to your auction. I'm guessing you can't cancel it since the auction now has watchers, or some other lame practice from eBay? Have you talked to their customer service about the issue in question?
no i did not and this is f**king stupid....
your assumptions about me being disabled and the fact yal cant grasp or read why its listed the way it is.

i mentioned that because this is a charity auction of sorts for my child and future not just to get a shit ton of cash and go "yay me"

though i maybe a tad hostile,im just coming off another forum that trolled the shit out of my thread/listing after knowing its for a  f**king child...
like seriously does nobody see this is fricking history and not have a continuous to know down playing someone whos trying to do a honorable thing for his coming child is just shier wrong/rude?!

thats why im like this,i apologize,its not your fault but seemed this thread was taking the same route..."under the bridge with the trolls" lol

OKAY I am not one to ever say anything and I have nothing against anyone or anything especially in this community which I do hold a special place for...Shadow - is not assuming anything in the sorts of you being "disabled" you previously stated in one of your earlier comments that you were disabled..as it could be misread as you are in fact having a child...not a disability as some would read in that comment you put earlier I do believe...we are not here for a witch hunt as Shadow also said...

Do you think you get trolled because maybe because somethings aren't thought out before they are said? this isn't what gaming communities such as this one are for trolling is bad karma and just bad mojo..so put the shit aside and move on.

On another note..it is a very nice item...would be cool to have..and I have seen these quite a few times before...you set your price at what  you want it it...well like many others on here including myself have sold hundreds of items on eBay you can change your price at any given time...especially at a BIN...now to shut it off...you can always add a reserve on a BIN, you can also change it to a bid...you can do many things with BIN's.  

Sorry I hope I didn't sound rude or anything..this is a calm community were 99.98% of us all get along especially with our moderators because they do rock in a proverbial sense.  

Good Luck with your sale and coming child as most or even all of us on here wish you the best of luck.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:04:48 PM by GamerNick » Logged

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 02:01:36 PM »

Cool collection. Gratz on having a kid. Good luck with the auction. Hope you enjoyed the site. But i don't think your attitude is the kind we are looking for around here.
Of course i could very well have my actions overridden by someone else. If so i will get over it.

No hard feelings.
But for the time being...
[img width=700 height=560]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/356/7/e/the_ban_hammer_by_msgtfrank-d35gs98.jpg[/img]

Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 02:04:36 PM »

We're here to help you cancel that listing.  Since non-binding bids are a violation on eBay in every category but real estate and eBay motors, Lets all report the listing under Listing Practices, Inappropriate seller terms, Binding Bids.  See how helpful we can be?  Great community.

http://pages.ebay.com/hel...cies/non-binding-bid.html

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 02:51:16 PM »

Since izret already took action...
HI LUCAS, OR SHOULD I SAY TREVOR? SUFFIXING YOUR NAME WITH 89 AND HAVING AN EMAIL ADDRESS OF SHARP89 WASN'T THE SMARTEST TELL. WELCOME BACK TO RFGENERATION.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR AUCTION AND YOUR FAMILY, BUT YOU WERE TOLD NOT TO RETURN.
IF WE'RE WRONG, I APOLOGIZE, BUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND BEHAVIOR COMPLETELY MATCH.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:55:07 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 03:17:56 PM »

I am curious to see how much that goes for. I think 3K is too much, but I am curious.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2013, 04:58:53 PM »

This kids been trying to become accepted here since around the time I joined. Every attempt has ended pretty much exactly like this.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2013, 05:41:37 PM »

We are a hard group to get along with........

dsheinem
Donor

Stats
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2013, 08:06:36 AM »

kudos, folks. we chased this dumb ass out over at the racketboy forums where he tried to find "loopholes" in our two-week waiting period for selling and then absolutely berated the folks who told him the rule applied to him. It's good to see the same thing going on over here. I'll report the auction to eBay as well.

King Koop or whatever your name is: maybe if you weren't such a hostile jerk everywhere you went and learned to abide by the selling rules of the various places you are trying to move this (including eBay's), you'd garner some reasonable interest.  That said, what you have is NOTHING SPECIAL (yes, yes, I've read the hyperbolic description).  Only a complete idiot would pay a fraction of what you are asking for, let alone $20K+.  You are mistaken about its condition, rarity, and desirability. A "holy grail" this is not. But, given your hilariously bad recent eBay feedback and your agitated way of writing/engaging others, you'd be lucky to sell this at all. Who in their right mind would want to deal with you, regardless of what you were selling?

Also, raising money for your own child is not a "charity auction". If you want to do right by that kid, put this on eBay with a reasonable reserve (I'd suggest $300, perhaps) and start the auction at $0.  You'll be MUCH more likely to get some of the money you say you need by taking this approach.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2013, 08:35:40 AM »

If you're not aware of his history, he's been chased out of here before as well as out of most major sites in the past, including NintendoAge multiple times. He likes to brag about his Nintendo hardware collection and his multiple number of Sharp TVs, and he's a big Power Glove enthusiast. Also, he has a habit of blowing up at people claiming that he has a disability when one was not called into question.

Knew it was immediately him when someone sent me a PM about a possible transaction and his follow-up post to Tynstar, who happens to love talking with him. Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length