RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:10:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | New-York Test-Market NES rob the robot Promo set. *FOR SALE* 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: New-York Test-Market NES rob the robot Promo set. *FOR SALE*  (Read 19413 times)
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2013, 02:32:53 PM »

Oh, we hated on his collection.

LOL, I was being facetious.

Thanks! I was reading through the thread it looks like Rickstarr is the owner right?? at one time it looks like they got along...so I wonder what happened haha

I agree! I laughed a little bit out loud. My 2-year old looked at me like I was nuts. Then again, she already thought that...

Tadpole13
Donor
Italy

Stats
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2013, 05:03:50 PM »

I think I see why people dislike this guy.  He seems like he really goes out of his way to piss people off.  He proudly brags about screwing someone out of a Stadium events in this video.  I can't believe he screwed someone on that level. 
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2014, 10:00:18 PM »

HA Megaman11 could be in it deep right now.

http://www.nintendoage.co...tid=8&threadid=118850

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2014, 10:48:20 PM »

He posted on NA on a new account this dbag doesn't know when to shut up and just walk away also I guess he was spam attacking their site so shadow and nes and bick and whoever else guys I guess be prepared also he posted pics of his wife giving him head on NA. He needs to be taught a lesson.

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE....THIS IS REAL TALK.

I just wanted to go on record...THIS IS A SINCERE APOLOGY AND STATEMENT,i cant stress that enough....

Well as you know im radracer...i wanted to publicly apologize,not because im a "coward" or any of that silly stuff above but because one of your members actually took the time to talk to me and opened my eyes as to WHY?! why do i even bother,i should grow up and not do such lame childish things...but understand when i first joined years ago i was a HUGE drunk and had never been on forums,it was a new realm to me,thats why i epically failed at them lol but after my first ban i saw alot of thing and talk was going on about me...it kind of SPARKED a persona...i felt like butters in southpark,yal would always rip on me and shun me so i decided to adopt the "professor casos" persona
or like lucas barton...but now after having talk with said member i thought to myself long and hard...why? there is no reward other than slander and hatered...so i decided enough is enough and to prove to him i meant it i deleted all my collection videos off youtube AND my computer!
and told him thank you! and that he made me realize its time to grow up and made me think of this quote

"when i was a child,i thought as a child,spoke as a child but when i became a man (for me soon to be father) i put away childish things.

so in closing...i truly am sorry for how stupid i was acting and i will no longer be bothering you guys.

sincerely radracer32

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2014, 11:02:33 PM »

...also he posted pics of his wife giving him head on NA. He needs to be taught a lesson.

[img width=500 height=280]http://i.imgur.com/whzga.gif[/img]

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2014, 11:23:44 PM »

My thoughts exactly when I read about it

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2014, 12:10:35 AM »

I kinda feel sorry for him.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2014, 10:30:05 AM »

I really need to start reading this board more often, I had no idea this thread existed. It was a good read, I just wish the youtube videos were still up.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length