RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:30:55 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | New-York Test-Market NES rob the robot Promo set. *FOR SALE* 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: New-York Test-Market NES rob the robot Promo set. *FOR SALE*  (Read 19634 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2013, 05:08:04 PM »

i agree but probably not in the same sense lol

You're not a good troll.  You have to be funny and youre not getting under anyone's skin.

monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2013, 06:17:34 PM »

I don't know how I missed this thread. This made my night!

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2013, 07:01:57 PM »

I don't know how I missed this thread. This made my night!

Yeah me either.   You don't see this happen on rfgen too often.

Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2013, 03:08:03 PM »

I laughed. I cryed. No fucks were given. I'm curious what his disability is though...
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »

I laughed. I cryed. No fucks were given. I'm curious what his disability is though...

Not know how the world works.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2013, 05:34:14 PM »

Tynstars disability is forming coherent sentences.

Tadpole13
Donor
Italy

Stats
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »

So I saw a video he posted and I went along with it but I did not know this was due to members here at rfgeneration. He does however mention he has explosive personality disorder which could contribute to his actions in forms and such.   I have no beef with the guy but I am sure you guys might want to here what he is saying about everything.  He might just be a misunderstood person but you can never truly know someone unless you meet them in person or just talk to them..   
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2013, 08:55:15 PM »

Since you aren't aware of his history here and at other forums, he uses his "disability" as an excuse/crutch at opportune moments and is never once apologetic. The first time he was on our forums, I went out of my way to work with him and defend him, giving him multiple opportunities to peacefully co-exist here. Instead, he made a point to go out of his way to attack members of our site and even attack them off the site, which is when I put my foot down.

Fast forward a couple years later, and he made a point to access our site from another IP address and the cycle started over. He was told not to come back once, and pushed his luck again and got a forum ban. He then signed up and antagonized the community for a THIRD time, and I IP banned him again.

We have many members with mental disabilities in our forums. I've received PMs from multiple folks explaining their disabilities and have helped them work through issues in the past, including forum etiquette and disputes. He barely made an attempt when I worked with him, and at this point I doubt there is a gaming community that could support him, disability or not.

TL;DR: The recent response was harsh because he ruined any kind of good will he had here before. The disability is a crutch he uses.

ApolloBoy
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2013, 03:32:27 AM »

"Troll edition"? LOL, cut me a fucking break

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=ApolloBoy[/img]
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2013, 05:28:02 AM »

Wow that was 8 minutes of my life I can't get back.  What site is he talking about where he called the guy a pussy I missed the name.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2013, 06:55:12 AM »

Explosive personality disorder. Sounds made up haha. According to the mayo clinic its a real thing though.  I suffer from explosively fabulous personality disorder. *throws handfull of glitter in the air/strikes superstar pose*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:05:24 AM by Dergatron9000 » Logged
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2013, 07:42:16 AM »

He just sounds so bitter. I guess some people were hating on his collection (not here of course) and he flew off the handle.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2013, 09:00:57 AM »

He just sounds so bitter. I guess some people were hating on his collection (not here of course) and he flew off the handle.

Oh, we hated on his collection.
When you parade around that you have three Sharp TVs, and every other post shows some sort of Nintendo hardware, it starts to get old - especially when he hates on other people's collection threads and tries to hijack them to one-up them with his stuff.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2013, 12:57:41 PM »

Wow that was 8 minutes of my life I can't get back.  What site is he talking about where he called the guy a pussy I missed the name.

I think he said NES Connection it looks to be a newer site, and I found him on there, already banned (Slow, boring day). Anyway there's nothing too interesting in the thread as it was edited and redacted, the last post is one of oddly satisfying realization.

http://www.nesconnection....ewtopic.php?f=20&t=26

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2013, 01:33:03 PM »

Thanks! I was reading through the thread it looks like Rickstarr is the owner right?? at one time it looks like they got along...so I wonder what happened haha

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length