RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 07:11:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | New-York Test-Market NES rob the robot Promo set. *FOR SALE* 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: New-York Test-Market NES rob the robot Promo set. *FOR SALE*  (Read 19716 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2013, 06:32:34 PM »

and why aren't you happy? because you can't make him cry anymore?

That sounds exactly right.

I dont like to make people cry.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2013, 09:21:25 PM »

Wow now that was an exciting thread, read like a novel.  It had its ups and its downs and it even had a happy ending  Smiley

I hope he figures out in life that even though the internet is slightly anonymous, it can still impact you negatively in your "offline" life.  I just don't understand why people don't realize this.  I try to go by the policy of treating people respect in all forms of communication, because life is difficult enough without someone treating you awful.  I do have times of error in this and try to apologize when I can, but it seems KingKoop89 is incapable of being a decent human being and owing up to being a jerk.

SHUT UP!!!!!!

Just kidding. If I knew him in person I would of told him his auction was stupid. I never attacked him just the auction.

LOL, I would stand behind you on saying that to him.
I know you didn't attack him, that is really what made his actions suspect from the start. No body attacked him, he just went all crazy defensive. 
You were being pretty reasonable throughout the thread, I thought.

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 04:31:48 AM »

He was being very reasonable but I started to suspect something was up when I messaged him asking how much he wanted for it. 

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 10:33:14 AM »

Well there is something new. Me being reasonable.

Nintendo sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2013, 11:21:47 PM »

This was all pretty amazing.  I went to look at his history on Ebay, and maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there, but this auction http://tinyurl.com/l4fx2ht that he got the neg for seems fishy.  Granted it's over and bad blood was shared by all parties, but he says he's selling 2 of that sign and there isn't any shot with two signs in it.  He presents two pictures of the same sign in a way that makes it look like there are two of them, but not taking a picture of both in one shot seems a bit shady.

So why am I going into this much detail about an already failed deal?  Well because not only was he kind of a prick, but it looks like he is in the beginning stages of outright thievery.  Hopefully he's gone for good this time and he won't be back 2 months down the road to sucker people out of their money.  Also this line:

So....as you can see,i got 1ofakind history here! lol

Pissed me off for so many different reasons.  Mostly because, and I know I'm getting worked up over pure semantics, he said himself this was one of 100,000.  I guarantee there is one more out there in this exact shape.  And don't throw out anything about the serial number being unique or some nonsense like that.  I'm busy getting mad at the wrong thing over here and nothing is going to stop me from exacting righteous vengeance for this oh so minor slight.  HULK SMASH OVER INCONSEQUENTIAL GENERALIZATION!!  HIM MISREPRESENT FACTS IN MINOR WAY THAT MAKE ITEM SEEM MORE VALUABLE THAN MARKET WILL BEAR OUT!!!  SMAAAAASH!!!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 11:25:11 PM by Sauza12 » Logged
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2013, 11:28:28 PM »

I love how he says in that auction that "both signs have the same Chip in the corner...and that both don't have the hang tab"  so your right on hes totally lying and scamming people...I think someone that is on NA get on and send him to the Hall of Shame...I am not exactly sure how to do it anymore...but we need to make sure we have all of his screen names...eBay, Racketboy, Nintendo Forum sites, Atari age, Nintendo age..so on and so forth..so this artard gets banned from all gaming sites for good.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2013, 11:57:04 PM »

Wow just read through all of the pages. What a story. Glad some of you guys called him out on his bluff and banned him again.
It's great to see people looking out for one another on here.

Now your playing with power!
TheSaintOfPain
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2013, 12:18:43 AM »

That was definitely entertaining.  Takes all kinds, I guess...

Just Take A Look Around And What Do You See?
Pain, Suffering, And Misery.
It's Not The Way The World Was Planned;
It's A Pity You Don't Understand.

--Black Sabbath, "Killing Yourself To Live"
dsheinem
Donor

Stats
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2013, 06:48:24 AM »

lolololol:
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2013, 09:51:41 AM »

« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:54:51 AM by Izret101 » Logged

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2013, 08:51:17 PM »

I dont like to make people cry.

That's my job.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2013, 09:09:35 PM »

lolololol:

I feel like the guys at GameGavel should get a nice warning about this individual.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2013, 11:03:31 PM »

lolololol:

I feel like the guys at GameGavel should get a nice warning about this individual.

Agreed!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2013, 03:04:12 PM »

its like dealing with retards with no eyes or ears

[img width=300 height=197]http://i44.tinypic.com/2emdhua.jpg[/img]
[img width=620 height=387]http://i44.tinypic.com/acqw4g.jpg[/img]

[img width=187 height=139]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6ZdOSEebGkz6wSEiOXdSMoBphdC8PQDFACLDPEC8m3SgvULr7pwcGtK_N[/img]
Welcome back.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 03:06:39 PM by RetroRage » Logged

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »

This thread is pure gold.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length