RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:39:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread  (Read 30735 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 01:43:20 AM »

a sad day, everyone quick use up your remaining coins.

http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=42417
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 05:53:24 AM »

Read the thread my man, this broke on Monday.

Also, as metioned, don't use your remaining coins until you see what they put up next month.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2015, 08:53:47 PM »

Read the thread my man, this broke on Monday.

Also, as metioned, don't use your remaining coins until you see what they put up next month.

oh, that's what i get for not following the thread, oops. good point about the coins though.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2015, 10:08:40 PM »

Or in my case, collect all the coins I was saving for next year's platinum membership before February so I actually have coins to spend on the limited stuff. ha ha

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 09:45:15 AM »

Just spent about an hour or so last night pulling all of my unredeemed CN codes out their cases (which only took so long because I had to verify which codes had been redeemed and which hadn't), and will probably start entering those in tonight.  I'm really hoping I can get 1 or 2 of those 'exclusive reward items' that they're supposed to be offering in February, but I'm sure that stuff is going to go fast with everybody trying to dump all of their points, so we'll see.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 01:12:29 PM »

so is anyone else seeing that site running so slow.  it takes a long time to process points

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 07:32:17 PM »

Finally done adding all my remaining Club Nintendo points. I have 1800 coins to spread around next month Cheesy

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2015, 07:52:52 PM »

considering going into a game store and asking if they mind me taking photos of all their club nintendo codes...i'm on pretty friendly terms with 2 of the local retro stores. currently i only have 40 coins available, with maybe 3 or 4 games left to add.
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2015, 12:09:03 AM »

It's February! Be on the lookout for prizes.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 03:01:49 AM »

I just hope none of it is too expensive. While I was saving some codes for next year's platinum membership, I spent quite a few coins on other stuff before they announced the discontinuation.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 03:45:51 AM »

i'm down to only 40 coins, i'm worried that i would just be wasting my codes to give myself more coins as i only have 5 codes to add. giving them to the girlfriend who has around 800 coins, hopefully it'll bump her up to be able to afford something better than i could get.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2015, 06:02:35 AM »

Club Nintendo went down around 1 a.m. this morning for me while I was trying to enter some questionnaires. Still down and it has been three hours. I wonder if this is the time they bring the exclusives and games. Check it if you haven't just in case.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2015, 10:44:14 AM »

Just checked. Nothing new yet.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 11:36:26 AM »

Awesome. Just got back from an amiibo hunting trip and was joking with the others in line that my luck would cause me to wait in line to miss out on Rosalina and at the same time have me miss out on something on the site. ha ha (I did get a Rosalina though, so my luck was actually good on both fronts.) Smiley

Have the shown anything for the European or Asian club sites yet as far as exclusives or coin pricing that anyone has seen? I have been looking online for info to stay ahead of the game for the US releases, but no news yet on any sites I go to.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2015, 05:27:02 AM »

Prizes are up. I chose the Majora Jigsaw puzzle because everything else was just paper or clothing that will wear and tear eventually.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length