RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:46:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 413780 times)
Rtype84
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1050 on: July 21, 2014, 09:33:50 AM »

Rtype - I've got 4 banker boxes full of duplicate Atari 2600 titles if you're interested, and I'm sure that singlebanana has a bit more. I'm sure we wouldn't mind spreading the love. Wink
Well, as soon as I have some extra money I will be sure to check with you guys. I lost a portion of my income last month so no new games for a while.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1051 on: July 21, 2014, 09:34:12 AM »

Hello, my name is Richard and I'm from Florida. I'm one of the folks who saw the MetalJesus video and I'm excited to get my collection up on the sight and talk about games. I have been playing my whole life, starting with Atari and my favorite is Nintendo stuff but I enjoy a bit of everything. I'm a mechanic and a musician. I've also been married for a little over two years.

YES! Someone else I can talk Atari with. You N64 guys better watch out, our numbers are growing. Wink  Welcome aboard. Nice PC cab in your avatar. Is that yours?
                                                                                                                            Yeah, that's my playchoice cab. The crown jewel of my collection for sure. I would like to get into more atari stuff. All I have is the 2600 from when I was a kid and maybe 60 games. I love it though.

I did an article a while back regarding best "Bang For Your Buck" 2600 titles. It may be worth checking out if you have interest: http://www.rfgeneration.c...-Buck-2600-Games-2482.php  There are also several 2600 game reviews on my blog you might be interested in.

A few of our members here have PC cabs and can probably recommend some good boards and sites to find them. A recent Collectorcast episode went over arcade cab and pinball collection. I hear the guest was a dashing and handsome individual Winkhttp://rfgenerationcollec...2014-06-02T18_21_29-07_00

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Rtype84
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1052 on: July 21, 2014, 09:35:46 AM »

Singlebanana - I will definitely check it out! Thank you!
AtariTexas
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1053 on: July 21, 2014, 09:38:46 AM »

Hello! I'm a newbie here also coming from the Metal Jesus' video. I've been active the last 12 years on other sites like AtariAge and DigitalPress (go by the username  badhornet on those sites). Also active on Twitter under AtariTexas. I'm into cart based systems with most of my collecting involved in systems such as Atari, Colecovision, Intellivison, Genesis, O2, and starting to dabble a bit with the TG16. I love going to gaming conventions and expos, love gaming podcasts, and hitting up flea markets on the weekends. Glad to be here and look forward to talking with others!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1054 on: July 21, 2014, 09:49:54 AM »

Hello! I'm a newbie here also coming from the Metal Jesus' video. I've been active the last 12 years on other sites like AtariAge and DigitalPress (go by the username  badhornet on those sites). Also active on Twitter under AtariTexas. I'm into cart based systems with most of my collecting involved in systems such as Atari, Colecovision, Intellivison, Genesis, O2, and starting to dabble a bit with the TG16. I love going to gaming conventions and expos, love gaming podcasts, and hitting up flea markets on the weekends. Glad to be here and look forward to talking with others!

Man, you hit the jackpot. If you like podcasts, cart collecting, and flea market scores, then this is the site for you! Seems we have very similar tastes. Welcome.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1055 on: July 21, 2014, 11:11:01 AM »

welcome all the newcomers!
calistarwind
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #1056 on: July 21, 2014, 12:50:59 PM »

Hello, my name is Tina and I'm from Cincinnati, Oh. I used to write for Gamedreamz back in the day and have been on a few forums. Digitalpress and Nintendoage. My ability to collect has been under construction as of late due to having a 2 year old, but hoping to get her into gaming as well. I like the tools here for tracking collections and thanks to Kotaku I found this site. I collect mainly RPG's for consoles and a some on PC.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1057 on: July 21, 2014, 12:59:20 PM »

Quite a few of the veterans here are from the older days of Digit Press, and I know we have a lot of people over on the NintendoAge forums - you may see a few familiar faces here. Cheesy  Welcome to the site!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1058 on: July 21, 2014, 01:19:41 PM »

Welcome to site Tina. Good luck getting that kid into gaming. I'm currently working on getting two interested myself. Smiley

calistarwind
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #1059 on: July 21, 2014, 01:21:28 PM »

Thanks Shadow and Singlebanana for the welcome!
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1060 on: July 21, 2014, 02:48:25 PM »

Welcome to the new members can't wait to see what kind of grabs you all got

Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #1061 on: July 21, 2014, 10:49:37 PM »

Welcome to the site guys!

Rtype84
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1062 on: July 22, 2014, 02:00:43 PM »

I'm still trying to find the time to catalogue my games. Made it through a few of the systems with a small amount of games but the rest is going to take a while haha
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1063 on: July 22, 2014, 02:03:19 PM »

If it helps, you can supply Part #s and UPCs into the ID# field, especially for imports. The mobile app also supports scanning UPCs, if I remember correctly.

samus5678
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1064 on: July 22, 2014, 02:03:55 PM »

Hello from Fargo. I am a 22 year old who just finished school for IT.

Even though I was born in the early 90s, my first system was the Commodore 64 (earliest gaming memory is constantly committing suicide in Jumpman), sadly my parents got rid of it. My first post US crash system was the Playstation.

I am mostly a PC gamer who has always had a soft spot for the Playstation Nintendo since Gameboy Color.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length