RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:18:45 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407545 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #330 on: March 18, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »

Welcome to the site michaelbogardus!

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »

Welcome to all!

michaelbogardus
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2008, 09:21:31 PM »

Welcome to the site Mike!

I'm originally from Amherst and later Halifax myself and live in Saint John at the moment. Not an easy thing to be a game collector in this neck of the woods to be sure but we manage  Smiley
Nice to hear from a fellow Maritimer. Video Game collectors are hard to come by in the maritimes, though I have made contact with a few "hardcore" enthusiasts, but only in Halifax. The largest collection I've seen locally was around 400 games, and that was purely NES. Despite the lack of open collecting, there must be a few who remain little contact with other local collectors, and people seem to buy up any games before I get half the chance.
Tan
« Reply #333 on: March 19, 2008, 03:51:01 AM »

Welcome to the site Mike!

I'm originally from Amherst and later Halifax myself and live in Saint John at the moment. Not an easy thing to be a game collector in this neck of the woods to be sure but we manage  Smiley
Nice to hear from a fellow Maritimer. Video Game collectors are hard to come by in the maritimes, though I have made contact with a few "hardcore" enthusiasts, but only in Halifax. The largest collection I've seen locally was around 400 games, and that was purely NES. Despite the lack of open collecting, there must be a few who remain little contact with other local collectors, and people seem to buy up any games before I get half the chance.

Yeah I know a few other semi-serious collectors in our region but not many. Since there is so little to be found in the wild most have to use eBay like a crutch but that means more often than not US games instead of Canadian ones.

Last time I hunted for games in Halifax it felt like sharks picked the bones clean of every store I went too, best results I got was from Value Village in Bayer's lake but even that was disappointing.
agz381
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #334 on: March 25, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »

Hey whats up everyone. My name's Al, I'm 27. I have a wife and a 10 month old son. I'm a NJ licensed Home Improvement Contractor, trying to support us all and the house on a sole income.
 I'm not strictly any type of system collector but I search mostly for Nintendo NES, but I have Atari and Coleco Vision as well.
  Since we're on more of a tight budget with the economy taking a crap, I'm looking to do more trading and less buying. But, If you got it and I need it...I'll probabley buy it anyway. Lol

Hope to get the chat with some of you soon.
BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2008, 12:08:49 AM »

Welcome to the site, agz381!

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2008, 10:52:20 AM »

Hey guys,
 Im a 23 year old collector. I havnt really focused on completing a collection for any system in particular (yet). I mainly just get games that appeal to me for anything from NES to PS3. Not really anything before NES even though I have a few Magnavox Odyssey games (I dont even know where they came from). I did however grow up with Nintendo so I do have a slight Bias for the NES/SNES/N64.

I live in Northern Canada and have very little access to any retro gaming stores with the exception of a few local pawn shops. Im a huge Judas Priest fan and if anyone wants to chat old-school metal or games im up for both. I've been collecting quite regularily the last few years but it might slow down to a crawl this year because of an expanding family and possibly a new home.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #337 on: April 29, 2008, 11:38:11 AM »

Welcome to the site, Crabmaster. I absolutely LOVE that avatar, too Smiley

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #338 on: April 29, 2008, 11:59:39 AM »

Welcome Crabmaster2000

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #339 on: April 29, 2008, 12:55:42 PM »

Welcome to the site, Crabmaster. I absolutely LOVE that avatar, too Smiley

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I got the avatar from racketboy.com. someone had a topic open with all sorts of crazy final fight artwork and I thought this one was hilarious.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #340 on: April 29, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »

Welcome Crabmaster2000 and anyone else I missed out on earlier. I hope you all find your stay as enjoyable as I have mine Smiley

Sprite
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #341 on: April 30, 2008, 05:46:44 PM »

Greetings, the name's Kirsty, aka Sprite. Been collecting for a few years now, but only things that appeal because I have precious little money (and where I live only stocks brand new stuff most of the time).

Won't go on too much as I don't know how much room is left on the PSP's text editor, but let me say how happy I was to find this site. I'd been looking for ages to find a comprehensive one!
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #342 on: April 30, 2008, 09:27:45 PM »

A warm RF Gen welcome goes out to ya Kirsty, I hope you enjoy your stay.
That is awesome, your viewing this on your PSP?

Sprite
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #343 on: April 30, 2008, 09:49:38 PM »

That I am. It's the only thing I've got to surf the internet since my PC broke. It's not as good as you might think though, it breaks about 60% of websites! Tongue
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #344 on: May 01, 2008, 02:31:56 AM »

Damn, kinda sounds like surfing the web on a mobile phone. Hopefully the iPhone will be a true portable web solution.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length