RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:16:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 414215 times)
Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #660 on: June 23, 2012, 11:19:23 AM »

As inl2ainbows says i shouldve posted here first.

Hi im RETROKING im 35 and from the uk and ive been a proud member of rf generation for just under 7 months now and im a collector of anything to do with retro video gaming,i play retro games during the day and i play my sons xbox 360 in the evening(while my ps3 is being fixed).LONG LIVE RETRO GAMING and LONG LIVE RF GENERATION  Grin Grin Grin
Welcome to the group.

Lightning
Tiger Gizmondo

Netherlands

Stats
« Reply #661 on: June 23, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »

Thanks for the welcome guys Grin
And at that time NES_Rules, I was to lazy to join xD it all looked so big and confusing but it will just take time to figure my way around Tongue
RETROKING
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #662 on: June 23, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »

Nice to meet you and everyone else,were all one big retro gaming family on here Wink,if you do have any trouble on here as i did at first there are plenty of rf users to help you out.
ghostwarmen
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #663 on: June 25, 2012, 12:10:44 PM »

Hi, i'm ghostwarmen and I have been collecting for about 10 years now. It all started out with me playing my PlayStation I had ever since birth. Ever since then, I got an Xbox, Gamecube, and my dad's CIB NES out in the garage. After those 3, I became more interested in other consoles and other games, and that's when we reach this point, where my collection has grown considerably larger. My collection continues to grow, and with over 26 game consoles and 623 games, it astounds me the amount I have. Never thought I'd reach this point.

Looking forward to being a part of this site and sharing all of my finds.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #664 on: June 25, 2012, 12:13:16 PM »

Hi, i'm ghostwarmen and I have been collecting for about 10 years now. It all started out with me playing my PlayStation I had ever since birth. Ever since then, I got an Xbox, Gamecube, and my dad's CIB NES out in the garage. After those 3, I became more interested in other consoles and other games, and that's when we reach this point, where my collection has grown considerably larger. My collection continues to grow, and with over 26 game consoles and 623 games, it astounds me the amount I have. Never thought I'd reach this point.

Looking forward to being a part of this site and sharing all of my finds.

Sounds like you will fit right in, Welcome to RFG! 

Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #665 on: June 25, 2012, 12:15:47 PM »

Welcome to the group Ghost.  Glad to have ya.  I see you have a copy of Earthbound!  That makes me quite jealous.  lol

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #666 on: June 25, 2012, 12:54:18 PM »

Welcome, everyone! I'm seeing quite a few new members posting up here lately. It's nice to see all of you, and I hope to see you stay active on the boards and even submissions. If you have any issues with the collection tool or forum, let us know!

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #667 on: June 25, 2012, 12:58:45 PM »

Welcome, everyone! I'm seeing quite a few new members posting up here lately. It's nice to see all of you, and I hope to see you stay active on the boards and even submissions. If you have any issues with the collection tool or forum, let us know!

I've been slacking on submissions for a while.  I really need to get my butt scanning.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #668 on: June 25, 2012, 01:00:58 PM »

I've been slacking on submissions for a while.  I really need to get my butt scanning.

The Europeans were kicking our ass this year until aeroc and Crabmaster stepped up during the competition.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #669 on: June 26, 2012, 02:44:09 PM »

i need to get back into submitting again too, it's been a really long time since i've sent anything in
GameboyGeek
N-Gage
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #670 on: June 28, 2012, 05:25:40 PM »

Hey, name's Shawn. I live in Pennsylvania. I am 16, and although I am young I am nothing like today's youth. People say I am odd for liking the retro stuff, but I couldn't care less of what they think. I detach myself completely from current entertainment like music and television, because it all is terrible in my opinion. What is really funny is when someone asks me "did you hear that new song by Katy Perry", and I say "who?" I barely pay any attention to the current video games either, aside from Nintendo, and a few other companies. I like many types of music, but the new stuff just sucks.  grrr Frank Zappa, The Beatles, and Frank Sinatra are my favorites.  Cheesy I play many games from yesteryear, but currently I only collect games from the Gameboy line. If my uncle decides to give me some of his old systems, I will defenitly begin collecting other titles.

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #671 on: June 28, 2012, 05:51:29 PM »

Welcome Shawn. The classics definitely have their charm, and you'll find folks here that enjoy a little bit of everything. The Game Boy is a great little series of systems with some fun and unique games.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #672 on: June 28, 2012, 06:03:23 PM »

Hey Shawn,

Did you hear the new Selena Gomez song? Its awesome! Tongue

You'll fit in nicely by the sounds of it, even though most of us are disgustingly old compared to you Smiley

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #673 on: June 28, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »

Welcome Shawn. You take the words out of my mouth as far as modern stuff is concerned. I still like modern stuff but in the past two years my like for classic stuff has skyrocketed at an alarming pace. I still get crap from people for liking older stuff, but you must respect the older stuff to appreciate the modern stuff. If people could appreciate where there modern stuff came from they would understand why we like the classics. Oh and yes modern music is horrible, damn auto-tuned talentless crap nowadays lol.
GameboyGeek
N-Gage
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #674 on: June 28, 2012, 10:47:52 PM »

Welcome Shawn. The classics definitely have their charm, and you'll find folks here that enjoy a little bit of everything. The Game Boy is a great little series of systems with some fun and unique games.

I really only began collecting games for the Gameboy, only owning 89 games for it now. The reason why I started, is because I barely get to play the consoles due to the fact that I have a one year old brother who happens to be the crankiest kid I have ever seen. But, it is all for the best, because without that bit of push, I would not have started collecting. Smiley

Hey Shawn,

Did you hear the new Selena Gomez song? Its awesome! Tongue

You'll fit in nicely by the sounds of it, even though most of us are disgustingly old compared to you Smiley

I in all honesty have NO idea who that is. You made me laugh when you mentioned that most of the members are disgustingly old, but if I were to choose, I would have been born in the 60's/70's so I could have lived through the golden age of video games.

Welcome Shawn. You take the words out of my mouth as far as modern stuff is concerned. I still like modern stuff but in the past two years my like for classic stuff has skyrocketed at an alarming pace. I still get crap from people for liking older stuff, but you must respect the older stuff to appreciate the modern stuff. If people could appreciate where there modern stuff came from they would understand why we like the classics. Oh and yes modern music is horrible, damn auto-tuned talentless crap nowadays lol.

All the mainstream artists are pandering to the lowest possible standard of music, all while putting forth the lowest possible amount of talent or effort. It is all about the glam, glitz, and looks rather than the music. My brother is good for that, if it is older than a few years, he ignores it and blows it off like is worthless. He gives nothing a chance. His arrogance will hurt him someday. But I digress, I know that everyone else has their opinion, and they have the right to like what they do. But imo it still sucks.

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length