RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:24:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407641 times)
BulbasaurWarCry
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1095 on: July 27, 2014, 02:38:55 PM »

Welcome all!

We're just wrapping up a community playthrough for Chrono Trigger this month!

Wish I had joined sooner... my favorite game ever, and haven't played in almost two years, I'm overdue!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1096 on: July 27, 2014, 03:10:56 PM »

welcome bulbasaurwarcry! by move around 737s i'm assuming you're a pilot, me too, though just lowly Cessna 172s with my private license Smiley

Ha, no but I've always wanted to be one. You operate aircraft at a way cooler level than I do. I push them around in a tug at North Boeing Field in Seattle, take them in and out of paint hangers and move them to stall to stall. Its fun, challenging too.

All right now, guys, let's cool it with the airplane talk.

Seriously, don't get me started; you'll understand why in due time.
BulbasaurWarCry
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1097 on: July 27, 2014, 03:20:59 PM »

Hmmm. You've piqued my interest, but I'll leave it for now. Although, your sig is great.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1098 on: July 27, 2014, 03:37:56 PM »

Hmmm. You've piqued my interest, but I'll leave it for now. Although, your sig is great.

All I'm gonna say is: my favorite documentary series-- which involves aviation-- is set to air (so to speak) new episodes within the next couple months.
Lerigan
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1099 on: July 27, 2014, 04:55:31 PM »

Dammit, looks like I should've subscribed earlier...  Angry

Well, if you folks decide to do one on Metal Gear Solid, be sure to let me know!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 04:57:15 PM by Lerigan » Logged
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1100 on: July 27, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »

Dammit, looks like I should've subscribed earlier...  Angry

Well, if you folks decide to do one on Metal Gear Solid, be sure to let me know!

We've been considering that one for a while so Metal Gear Solid will definitely happen. Keep checking the Community Playthroughs subforum.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #1101 on: July 27, 2014, 06:38:11 PM »

Hello, everyone.  I found RF Generation from a shout out by a twitter user on Pat the NES Punk and Ian Ferguson's Completely Unnecessary Podcast.  I knew I'd be spending a lot of time here when the collecting database had Famicom games listed separately from NES games.  Then I found the podcasts, which pointed me to the forums.  I hope I can become a part of this great community.  Now that I've finally found it.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1102 on: July 27, 2014, 06:53:42 PM »

Hi Ikariniku, glad you found this place too! Have fun!

And "hi" to all the other new people too.
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1103 on: July 27, 2014, 07:21:18 PM »

Hey Ikariniku! Welcome to RF Generation! Have fun tracking your collection and be sure to show off your pick ups in the Small Scores. Also, check out the Community Playthroughs for a chance to play great games with great people.

Which twitter user brought you here?

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1104 on: July 29, 2014, 06:26:12 PM »

welcome bulbasaurwarcry! by move around 737s i'm assuming you're a pilot, me too, though just lowly Cessna 172s with my private license Smiley

Ha, no but I've always wanted to be one. You operate aircraft at a way cooler level than I do. I push them around in a tug at North Boeing Field in Seattle, take them in and out of paint hangers and move them to stall to stall. Its fun, challenging too.

cool, i didn't take "moving" as literally as you meant it laugh but that would still be a really cool job anyway just getting to work around such impressive machines. i fly out of Victoria international just across the water from you.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1105 on: July 29, 2014, 06:28:03 PM »

Hey Ikariniku! Welcome to RF Generation! Have fun tracking your collection and be sure to show off your pick ups in the Small Scores. Also, check out the Community Playthroughs for a chance to play great games with great people.

Wasn't me.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1106 on: July 29, 2014, 07:12:03 PM »

Welcome Ikariniku, glad to have you here. Is your avatar Penfold from Danger Mouse?

Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #1107 on: July 29, 2014, 11:20:05 PM »

Hi Ikariniku, glad you found this place too! Have fun!

And "hi" to all the other new people too.

Thanks! I'm already having fun.

I plan to avail myself of the community here as much as possible.  Bill, Duke, and Crabby made it sound like such a great place on the Collectorcast, and it really is.  I like being able to talk about collecting with people, and I don't have much opportunity for that, even at my local retro game shop (which is being taken over by Magic: The Gathering).

I listened through all of Pat's podcasts at work, so they kind of blended together in my brain.  I'll see if I can track down the twitter handle.  I remember the twitter user said they used the RF Generation app to track their collection and asked Pat how he tracked his.  (Pat just uses an Excel spreadsheet.)

Welcome Ikariniku, glad to have you here. Is your avatar Penfold from Danger Mouse?

Why, yes it is. After my custom avatar failed to upload, I picked out old Penfold from the list provided by the forum.  Not only is it a distressingly accurate caricature of myself, but I spent many mornings watching Danger Mouse as I waited for the cartoons I wanted to watch to come on.

naisu_boato
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1108 on: July 31, 2014, 08:39:56 PM »

i am joanna (can call me jo if you want) i have lived all over the place...currently tennessee.  haven't been collecting games too long, but have always been into gaming, mostly consoles mind you. if anything i look forward to meeting fellow collectors, so hi there.  Cheesy

I am the queen potato.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1109 on: July 31, 2014, 09:04:09 PM »

i am joanna (can call me jo if you want) i have lived all over the place...currently tennessee.  haven't been collecting games too long, but have always been into gaming, mostly consoles mind you. if anything i look forward to meeting fellow collectors, so hi there.  Cheesy

Hi Jo, welcome to RFG! I've got family down in TN, and it is a nice enough place to live. You'll certainly find plenty of console gamers here, and be sure to jump in to the forums!

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length