RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407451 times)
ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1170 on: December 12, 2014, 03:47:26 PM »

Yeah, I got to thinking that, too. That they might be strictly paired.

Wow, 10 posts. That's quite a bit. I think I got a few to go then....

League of Legends: Finally got Gold rank.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1171 on: December 12, 2014, 03:53:10 PM »

Looked into it - the receiver has the ability to pair any Katana controller. You should be okay if you buy one without the other.

ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1172 on: December 12, 2014, 03:57:01 PM »

Oh, sweet. So like, is it color coded? Does silver receivers work only with silver controllers, or all of the controllers, black, blue, and silver?

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1173 on: December 12, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »

I think it wouldn't matter, but I'm not an expert. Typically, it's the same board with a different shell.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1174 on: December 12, 2014, 07:37:37 PM »

Hi there, everyone. My name is Allen. I stumbled across this site while I was looking for a very rare PS2 controller that I can't seem to find in stock anywhere. Then I found it listed here. It says this person has it. http://www.rfgeneration.c...fo.php?ID=U-072-H-00740-B The exact same PS2 wireless controller that I bought off Amazon a few years ago but went bad recently due to leaving it alone for a whole year letting corrosion get to it =/ I took a liking to it and it became a favorite for him. Then I read somewhere that I have to make an account somewhere to buy it on here. I also read that I have to message someone to buy their item. So how do I do that?? There doesn't seem to be much features on here... Literally just now created an account. >.> So yeah. I really want that controller back =c

just wanted to check but you're aware the page you found on this site isn't a buying page like you find on ebay right? it's just a database for collectors to find out info on everything they own, and to track their collections. the three people who own the controller have it listed in their collections, but not in their "for sale" lists, so there's no guarantee they would sell it.

once you pass the 10 post limit (looks like you only have 2 posts to go) and can message them, try the one called "Johnzsosmooth". he's more likely to reply to you because he was active about a week ago, the other two haven't been active in months for one and over a year for the other.
ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1175 on: December 12, 2014, 08:05:28 PM »

Oh, okay. Thank you, techwizard. lol. Yeah, I was wondering about that at first. Cause that was the link that was shown to me on the search results when looking for it. Which is how I came across this site. So I guess I got one post left to go now.

gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #1176 on: December 21, 2014, 12:41:24 PM »

My name is Paul. I am from Minnesota. My favorite system is the SNES. I collect mostly for said system as well as NES, N64, and to a lesser extent, Genesis and PS1.

I have probably 50-70 games CIB, along with maybe 50-100 other loose carts/discs that I have lying around.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1177 on: December 21, 2014, 02:12:12 PM »

My name is Paul. I am from Minnesota. My favorite system is the SNES. I collect mostly for said system as well as NES, N64, and to a lesser extent, Genesis and PS1.

I have probably 50-70 games CIB, along with maybe 50-100 other loose carts/discs that I have lying around.

welcome! sounds like you'll fit right in
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1178 on: December 21, 2014, 07:23:28 PM »

welcome! sounds like you'll fit right in

Agreed! Virtual online high-five for a fellow SNES fan! Cheesy

Keelah se'lai
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1179 on: December 21, 2014, 07:42:09 PM »

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
CodebreakerDX
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1180 on: December 30, 2014, 05:07:49 AM »

Hello, my name is Mikey, a.k.a. WWEDX2007.

My favorite gaming system is the PlayStation 2, but I also really like the GameCube.

I stumbled upon this site when my friend 16bit (from Sega-16) told me it'd be a good place to log my collection since GameFAQs was kinda bad in that regard, I started collecting in 2008, and despite having a mostly limited budget I've been able to collect 248 games across 15 platforms as of this writing. My favorite game in my collection (and of all-time) is Sonic Adventure 2.
gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #1181 on: January 03, 2015, 12:13:38 AM »

Hello, my name is Mikey, a.k.a. WWEDX2007.

My favorite gaming system is the PlayStation 2, but I also really like the GameCube.

I stumbled upon this site when my friend 16bit (from Sega-16) told me it'd be a good place to log my collection since GameFAQs was kinda bad in that regard, I started collecting in 2008, and despite having a mostly limited budget I've been able to collect 248 games across 15 platforms as of this writing. My favorite game in my collection (and of all-time) is Sonic Adventure 2.

welcome to RFG. what are you favorite PS2 games? Most people that say the PS2 is their console are RPG people, but you say Sonic is your favorite game so I am kind of intrigued.

Peaky
Tiger Gizmondo

Australia

Stats
« Reply #1182 on: January 11, 2015, 06:56:39 PM »

G'day, I'm Peaky, a collector from Australia.  I collect for most of the major systems from the Mega Drive (Genesis) and SNES up to current gen PS4 and everything in between including handhelds.  I did have almost 20 NES games CiB, however decided to sell them off as I was never attached to the system and felt I could focus better on others.

I've got probably upwards of 1000 games CiB, my biggest collections being PS1 and PS2.  Slowly adding my collections into the database, very time consuming hehe, almost finished with my PC games.

Was never really into collecting growing up, so I guess I came into the hobby very late (after I left school and got a job so I had some disposable income).  It started with a few PS1 games I wanted to buy and play on my brand new PS3.  And suddenly I had hundreds of games from multiple systems.  Unfortunately now I have a mortgage so I can't spend as much as I used to, however I still occasionally pick up games when I can.  I only buy complete in box games, so its a very VERY expensive hobby.

Most recent pickups are Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS (LE) and Harvest Moon for SNES.
gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #1183 on: January 11, 2015, 07:00:23 PM »

G'day, I'm Peaky, a collector from Australia.  I collect for most of the major systems from the Mega Drive (Genesis) and SNES up to current gen PS4 and everything in between including handhelds.  I did have almost 20 NES games CiB, however decided to sell them off as I was never attached to the system and felt I could focus better on others.

I've got probably upwards of 1000 games CiB, my biggest collections being PS1 and PS2.  Slowly adding my collections into the database, very time consuming hehe, almost finished with my PC games.

Was never really into collecting growing up, so I guess I came into the hobby very late (after I left school and got a job so I had some disposable income).  It started with a few PS1 games I wanted to buy and play on my brand new PS3.  And suddenly I had hundreds of games from multiple systems.  Unfortunately now I have a mortgage so I can't spend as much as I used to, however I still occasionally pick up games when I can.  I only buy complete in box games, so its a very VERY expensive hobby.

Most recent pickups are Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS (LE) and Harvest Moon for SNES.

welcome to RFG, Peaky! I'm in the same boat you are, as I'm not a fan of loose cartridges/discs. It's even worse when you need every insert and the box to be pristine as well.

I'm a huge PS1 fan as well, maybe moreso than any other system. Thank God prices never took off the way NES through GameCube has, and that people have hung onto the jewel cases for the most part.

Peaky
Tiger Gizmondo

Australia

Stats
« Reply #1184 on: January 11, 2015, 07:21:04 PM »

Tell me about it!  I was pretty amazed about how much my NES games sold for.   Definitely much more than I paid only a couple years earlier.  Looking forward to putting some of that money into some of my other collections.

PS1 is my favourite system too! Only thing I hate is that the PAL jewel cases are so damn easy to crack.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length