RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 23, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: Welcome to the newer faster Channel 3!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 140126 times)
CUTTA
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1365 on: August 12, 2017, 05:28:31 PM »

hi my name is rodney

i work with machines that make machines

and i love retro gaming cant wait for sonic mania...yeeeaaa!!!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1366 on: August 13, 2017, 02:26:02 PM »

hi my name is rodney

i work with machines that make machines

and i love retro gaming cant wait for sonic mania...yeeeaaa!!!

Welcome aboard CUTTA.

JujuMania
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1367 on: November 28, 2017, 11:12:21 AM »

Hello again,

I'm not new, but I've been off the grid for a while. My old screen name has vanished. When I sign in, it gives me a different account/screen name. No worries.

(previously known as Jerry Greenwood)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1368 on: November 28, 2017, 11:13:40 AM »

Jerry! Where ya been man?

RFGen Site Director/Editor-in-Chief; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen Retro Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Licensed NES set: complete!, 15 games remaining for SMS, 12 for 7800, and 25 for 5200.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
SNES
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1369 on: November 28, 2017, 01:40:27 PM »

My old screen name has vanished.
Looks like it still exists: http://www.rfgeneration.c...php?action=profile;u=7823
SoC Monk
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1370 on: January 04, 2018, 09:16:02 AM »

My name is Bud. I live in central Florida. I just recently started to build my collection. My main consoles are everything from NES to Wii U. I donít have any of the newer consoles yet, but I will soon. I would love any recommendations for hidden gems, especially in Playstation 1-3 or Xbox 360. Iím looking more to collect games I like to play than a complete set, but I have two younger daughters as well that puts the Barbies and Littlest pet shops in my collection lol.
FatherJack
C64 Guru
DB Editor
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1371 on: January 04, 2018, 09:25:13 AM »

My name is Bud. I live in central Florida. I just recently started to build my collection. My main consoles are everything from NES to Wii U. I donít have any of the newer consoles yet, but I will soon. I would love any recommendations for hidden gems, especially in Playstation 1-3 or Xbox 360. Iím looking more to collect games I like to play than a complete set, but I have two younger daughters as well that puts the Barbies and Littlest pet shops in my collection lol.
Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1372 on: January 04, 2018, 09:32:12 AM »

My name is Bud. I live in central Florida. I just recently started to build my collection. My main consoles are everything from NES to Wii U. I don’t have any of the newer consoles yet, but I will soon. I would love any recommendations for hidden gems, especially in Playstation 1-3 or Xbox 360. I’m looking more to collect games I like to play than a complete set, but I have two younger daughters as well that puts the Barbies and Littlest pet shops in my collection lol.

Welcome to the site and thank you for checking in! As far as recommendations are concerned, you could check out some of our achieved threads where members have listed their favorite games for many of the systems out there. http://www.rfgeneration.c...orum/index.php?board=28.0

Also, feel free to start your own thread under "Collection Connection" asking for recommendations for a particular system. Our members are always happy to chime in with their favorites.  You'll find that we are a very friendly and helpful bunch.

RFGen Site Director/Editor-in-Chief; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen Retro Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Licensed NES set: complete!, 15 games remaining for SMS, 12 for 7800, and 25 for 5200.
shaggy
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #1373 on: January 05, 2018, 07:33:38 AM »

Welcome to the party, pal!

NES cart only collection - 75% complete.
SMS complete collection - 60% complete.
russlyman
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1374 on: January 12, 2018, 01:21:56 PM »

Welcome to the site Bud

Some ps3 games I Love are
1. The uncharted series
2. Sonics ultimate genesis collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!