RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:08:47 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407360 times)
CUTTA
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1365 on: August 12, 2017, 05:28:31 PM »

hi my name is rodney

i work with machines that make machines

and i love retro gaming cant wait for sonic mania...yeeeaaa!!!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1366 on: August 13, 2017, 02:26:02 PM »

hi my name is rodney

i work with machines that make machines

and i love retro gaming cant wait for sonic mania...yeeeaaa!!!

Welcome aboard CUTTA.

JujuMania
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1367 on: November 28, 2017, 11:12:21 AM »

Hello again,

I'm not new, but I've been off the grid for a while. My old screen name has vanished. When I sign in, it gives me a different account/screen name. No worries.

(previously known as Jerry Greenwood)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1368 on: November 28, 2017, 11:13:40 AM »

Jerry! Where ya been man?

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1369 on: November 28, 2017, 01:40:27 PM »

My old screen name has vanished.
Looks like it still exists: http://www.rfgeneration.c...php?action=profile;u=7823
SoC Monk
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1370 on: January 04, 2018, 09:16:02 AM »

My name is Bud. I live in central Florida. I just recently started to build my collection. My main consoles are everything from NES to Wii U. I don’t have any of the newer consoles yet, but I will soon. I would love any recommendations for hidden gems, especially in Playstation 1-3 or Xbox 360. I’m looking more to collect games I like to play than a complete set, but I have two younger daughters as well that puts the Barbies and Littlest pet shops in my collection lol.
FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1371 on: January 04, 2018, 09:25:13 AM »

My name is Bud. I live in central Florida. I just recently started to build my collection. My main consoles are everything from NES to Wii U. I don’t have any of the newer consoles yet, but I will soon. I would love any recommendations for hidden gems, especially in Playstation 1-3 or Xbox 360. I’m looking more to collect games I like to play than a complete set, but I have two younger daughters as well that puts the Barbies and Littlest pet shops in my collection lol.
Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1372 on: January 04, 2018, 09:32:12 AM »

Welcome to the site and thank you for checking in! As far as recommendations are concerned, you could check out some of our achieved threads where members have listed their favorite games for many of the systems out there. http://www.rfgeneration.c...orum/index.php?board=28.0

Also, feel free to start your own thread under "Collection Connection" asking for recommendations for a particular system. Our members are always happy to chime in with their favorites.  You'll find that we are a very friendly and helpful bunch.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1373 on: January 05, 2018, 07:33:38 AM »

Welcome to the party, pal!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1374 on: January 12, 2018, 01:21:56 PM »

Welcome to the site Bud

Some ps3 games I Love are
1. The uncharted series
2. Sonics ultimate genesis collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
IDDQD
Tiger Gizmondo

Brazil

Stats
« Reply #1375 on: February 04, 2018, 09:46:47 AM »

Hi!

I'm new here, I live in Brazil, witch is far from being the best place for a VG collector, but it is not the worse as well. I have a small collection that for years were left unused inside boxes. Now I got more space, and I started to clean everything up, and put them to use.
I collect mainly for PC, now I'm on the hunt for Nintendo SNES and Nintendo handhelds stuff. I have some Sega and Wii stuff too, but I'm not focused on it right now.
Tons of digital games are on my accounts, and I'm listing then on a separate collection. Even that I do not treasure digital collections at all, it will help me organize myself.

I discovered RF Generation by accident when I was organizing my collection under the free trial of a web tool named Colletorz. The collections tools here suit my needs at a much higher level than I could anticipate when I joined. I'm already very grateful to the creators and collaborators of this website. I don't how active this community is today, but I'm really impressed with what you guys build here so far.

All my collections are set to public, even that there is nothing too rare or too interesting see there, feel free to look anyway. I think this concludes my introduction.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1376 on: February 04, 2018, 10:32:38 AM »

Hi IDDQD, I've kept the cheat codes to Doom in my wallet since the early 90's, never thought to make them part of my user name  Cheesy

We have a nearby family friends that worked in Brazil their whole career until moving back to the US to retire. I've been to their place more than once and he is on Skype speaking Portuguese to someone.

How easy is it to find Odyssey^2 games down there? I have a couple from Brazil already and wonder if they are more common than up here.

IDDQD
Tiger Gizmondo

Brazil

Stats
« Reply #1377 on: February 05, 2018, 06:29:46 AM »

Hi IDDQD, I've kept the cheat codes to Doom in my wallet since the early 90's, never thought to make them part of my user name  Cheesy

We have a nearby family friends that worked in Brazil their whole career until moving back to the US to retire. I've been to their place more than once and he is on Skype speaking Portuguese to someone.

How easy is it to find Odyssey^2 games down there? I have a couple from Brazil already and wonder if they are more common than up here.

I'm not very familiar with the Odysseys. I know that here we had only one system called "Odyssey" witch is the equivalent of USA's Odyssey². International buyers must be aware that everything pre-1992 here in Brazil were produced locally due to a import ban that we had here. This cause aesthetic differences on cartridges, labels, boxes. Sometimes the color system issue appears, more on system and less on games, but is something to keep in mind anyway.

But as you already have some games, I'm assuming that you ok with that, and for those who are ok with that, getting any VG stuff from before 1992 here (except Atari 2600 stuff) is very cheap. People do treat like garbage old computers and video game systems, you probably know about that, but for other readers, this is a general rule here for every system. I think Korea works in a similar way as well. Now talking about the Odyssey specifically, once in a while I do spot some selling, usually is system + games packs. Maybe I'm mistaken, but as far as I know most cartridges here are multi-games cartridges like 10 in 1 and stuff like that.

Next time I go downtown, I'll get some info about it and I PM you about it.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1378 on: February 05, 2018, 08:09:40 AM »

Wow! Welcome to site. Yeah, I'm a collector of Brazilian 2600 titles for the 2600 and still looking for a handful that we never released in the U.S.  We may have to work out a swap some time.  Glad you are here and please feel free to add any Brazilian games to the database that we do not already have in it. Smiley

IDDQD
Tiger Gizmondo

Brazil

Stats
« Reply #1379 on: February 05, 2018, 05:08:54 PM »

Wow! Welcome to site. Yeah, I'm a collector of Brazilian 2600 titles for the 2600 and still looking for a handful that we never released in the U.S.  We may have to work out a swap some time.  Glad you are here and please feel free to add any Brazilian games to the database that we do not already have in it. Smiley
Tell me what those titles are, I'll be glad to help.

RFGeneration database is huge, I'm impressed on how many Brazilian releases are already on database. If I find any missing title, I'll add it.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length