RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:21:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407658 times)
Necrosaro420
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2006, 07:11:46 PM »

Heya All, Necrosaro420 here.  Not sure what all to say.  I run NESForums.net, gamereproductions.com, nesplanet.com (started on it, still havent touched it since day 1), and a few other misc sites.  

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2006, 08:13:38 AM »

I'm James. I'm 19 and live 40 miles West of London.

I started collecting just over a year ago. I had 16 PS2 games and the 7 Megadrive games from back when I had one in 1992. I still have the same Megadrive.

Now I have nearly 300 games for 9 different systems but I mostly collect Megadrive games.

I pay for my collection with two part time jobs, earning £60-70 a week.
vash_san
N-Gage
Netherlands

Stats
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2006, 11:30:03 AM »

I'm Arnout 21 years old living in Enschede in the Netherlands.

I started collecting NES games about 3 years ago when I found my old stuff in one of my closets. I also have 2 off the new gen systems for playing games with my mates.

I almost have 150 games now and an angry girlfriend because I have to put my stuff somewhere.

See you guys on Live some day.
D.W.
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2006, 05:23:03 AM »

Hey there.

I'm D.W. from Maryland.  21 years old and life long gamer.  I didn't appreciate the value of games when I was younger, and therefor either lost or destroyed a lot of games that would be considered classics today.

As it stands, I have a rather modest collection, with only 9 systems and roughly a dozen games for each, but it's constantly growing, as not a week goes by that I don't find something new to add.

My ultimate goal is to have the largest collection of consoles and games in existance.  At this early stage, my main focus is rare PSone RPGs and the entire Dreamcast game library, though I've been known to stray from the plan more than a few times Wink.

"If history is to change, let it change.  If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.  If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

- Magus

eternalblue81
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2006, 04:18:31 PM »

Well seeing as my collection is currently featured, I thought it was about time for an intro post. My name's Stephanie, 24, and I've been collecting seriously for around three years now. Before then I had about 15 PSX games and a handful of Genesis and Sega CD games that I got from birthdays, etc.

I tend to gravitate towards RPGs, adventure, and survival horror genres, and love niche music and quirky Japanese games.

Although most of my games are for Sony systems, I have a big fondness for Sega, and hope to one day focus more on my Sega CD, Saturn, and Dreamcast collections.
DatenshiBlue
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2006, 10:11:53 PM »

I'm DatenshiBlue, I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember and I'm really more on the casual side of collecting. Fighting games, beat'em ups, and action RPG's are my main gaming interest. Capcom, SNK, and Konami are my favorite game makers.

I'm 22, and live in Greeley Colorado. I draw and play guitar as well as game and collect things.

I also collect comic books, figures (VG and Comic related) and japanese visual rock CD's.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2006, 10:08:43 AM »

I am Ty.  i am from mukwonago in south eastern wisconsin.  i am 14 years old and am the oldest of 4 children.  my favorite video game system is either atari 2600 or N64, or sega genesis (atari becuz games are so cheap n64 becuz its fun genesis becuz the cd drive PWNs)i have about 150 video games.  when i was young my dad had a gameboy(its mine now, in my closet right now) and one day my cousin gave me an NES when i was 3.  it had 10 controllers, loads of periphals, and at least 100 games.  i sold all of it for $65 to some kid so i could buy kirby 64 and the strat. guide (damn you, kirby.  that game is in the VERY BACK) of my closet.  i started collecting last summer.    in december my cousin (the same one that gave me the NES) was cleaning out her old house and found an atari 2600 with 30 games, a set of paddle controllers, and 2 joysticks.  she gave them to me.  before this, i thought anything that came before the NES was crap. i will list my systems.

atari 2600
NES
SNES
N64
gamecube
ps2
ps1
gameboy x3
gameboy color x 2
neo geo pocket color
sega game gear
genesis 2
dreamcast
ps1
i prbly have more that i cant remember right now.

i bought  95% of my collection with my own money, but i dont have a job.  i do, how ever, watch my siblings.  if im up at 8 and none of them go to there friends house, i make $25 a day.  the 3 most wanted systems is a sega genesis (the one i have right now used to be my uncles, he lived with me in the early 90's.  i found this in my attic a few months ago, its  a piece of crap) sega 32x and sega cd drive (model 2) all in the box
petrosky
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2006, 05:07:22 PM »

Hey

My name is Aaron Petrosky, I'm usually on NESworld and digitpress under the same name. Either my full name or last.

I'm 24 and I'm from Pennsylvania.  I collect NES and it's my fav system and SNES as my close 2nd.

I used to collect for other systems as well but stopped and just concentrating on NES collecting and playing and SNES collecting..
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2006, 02:24:11 PM »

Hey

My name is Aaron Petrosky, I'm usually on NESworld and digitpress under the same name. Either my full name or last.

I'm 24 and I'm from Pennsylvania.  I collect NES and it's my fav system and SNES as my close 2nd.

I used to collect for other systems as well but stopped and just concentrating on NES collecting and playing and SNES collecting..

Welcome to RFGen....I am a Pennsylvania collector as well....what part of PA are you from?

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Sammelhammel
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2006, 02:46:44 AM »

Hello everybody

My name is Hardy and I'm a collector from germany. Maybe some guys know me from the dp-forum or some german forums.

I'm glad to be here and I hope to meet some other crazy collectors from foreign countries. And I hope also that I make some deals with you guys Smiley

See ya in the forum....
BTHOTU
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2006, 08:20:51 AM »

Howdy!!!!

Well I am Kris I am currently 24 and have been collecting for about 5 years and have been playing games as long as I can remember Smiley  I collect for everything sort of... I have stuff from Atari to the 360 so its a good range.  I mainly Collect NES complete titles thats the goal at least, and sealed and rare Mario/Nintendo Items.  Have any I will probably want it Smiley  I post on Atariage and digipress often, and ebay a lot Smiley  Its an addiction.

I go to Texas A&M University and I have 17 hours left till I get a degree in Chemical Engr. Smiley Then I can afford my Habit I hope Smiley  I love Games and Sports.  Well thats about it this seems like a great site and if scans or anything is ever needed I would be glad to help that includes articales, info or anything Smiley

Hope to trade/deal/gain bad A collections with all of you!!!

Always looking for Sealed Mario Stuff (older) also check my want, trade, and sales list!!!
wrestlemaniac
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2006, 12:27:16 PM »

Hi guys ( and girls ? )

My name is Jelle , though you'll see me here as "wrestlemaniac" offcourse.

I'm from Belgium, age 20 ( almost 21,next month) and although my main hobby of recent years is pro-wrestling, i will be a gamer for life, litterally grew up with gaming and still playing to this day.

I don't collect anymore ( too busy with the wrestling collection) , but i just like to visit game boards and read about new games or retro gaming,always some nice topics to be read somewhere.

My favorite console is snes and i'm basically a nintendo fanboy  Smiley only buy nintendo stuff these days.

For those interested in my job, i am a gravedigger.

Till next time, cya
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2006, 12:42:23 PM »

My name is Jeff and I've been playing games since the 70's and really started collecting in 1999 thanks to the DC.

I've seen the site mentioned before and thought I could always use another site to surf while at work (j/k... sort of). Really I thought I'd sign up to possibly help with the data base, as well as check out the collection tools everyone's talking about.

I tend to be a Sega guy, mostly Saturn and DC, but do have some big N thrown in. I like imports a lot and tend to collect them more along with hand held stuff upto the GBA.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
donkeykong1
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2006, 01:04:33 PM »

My name is Rodrigo and I have been collecting videogames for over 20 years. I live in Los Angeles, California. I also collect toys and comic books besides games. I have quite a large collection. I am usually posting on DP and sometimes on AtariAge. I also used to post in the now dead gamerzuniverse.net I have chatted with some of you here before. Glad to finally join another board. Hope to start chatting with all the old gamerz posters.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2006, 04:41:45 PM »

I just want to personally welcome all of the new members. Make sure to check out and make use of our forums as well as our fantastic database here at RFGeneration.

- Rick
Captain Nintendo

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
You will not be forgotten.

http://www.rfgeneration.c..._nintendo&folder=Coll
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length