RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:07:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407453 times)
incubus421
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2006, 08:59:13 PM »

Hello there friendly community people!
First off, my name is Josh, I am 19, I graduated high school in 2005.  
The same year I actually became a big time collector.  
I had a handful of games before I started collecting, I'd say about 100 games or so.  But I have added quite a bit since then and probably have a small collection of about 175-200 games.  Yes, it is small, but I am proud of some of the rare, valuable, and hard to find titles I have.  For the most part now I run around looking for the missing manuals and boxes for my older games that got thrown away through my childhood years.
My favorite consoles/systems are the SNES and PSX.  My favorite game is Suikoden II
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 09:02:39 PM by incubus421 » Logged

Hounder
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2006, 11:49:10 AM »

Hello everybody. I'm Hounder and many of you already now me from nesworld/DP/ebay/nesforums. FINALLY got around to registering here. I love the database Smiley Nice place you got. I think I might just stay for a while Wink
lackofselfcontrol
Jaguar CD
Sweden

Stats
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2006, 04:07:29 PM »

Hello everyone! The name's Alexander and I live in a small place called Ockelbo in Sweden. It's insanely hot outside this time of year, which makes me want to just jump around in the grass and enj... no wait, i sit inside and play games.... almost fooled myself there.
RetroGamer
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2006, 02:27:27 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Justin, I'm 28 years old. I am currently trying to expand my NES, SNES and Sega CD collection. My VERY un-updated site with a list of my games can be viewed here.... http://madmaxj24.tripod.com/

I am looking forward to getting to know some fellow game collectors.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:28:37 AM by RetroGamer » Logged
segarocks30
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2006, 09:26:31 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Larry. I'm a very young collector of video games. Some of you guys probably know me from Sega Spetsnaz and Digital Press. I love Collection feature here and I enjoy the site. Sorry that I missed the passing of Mike.
David_J.
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2006, 09:34:33 PM »

I'm David J. I'm mostly a Sega collector. I have a few SNES games and a system, so I'm not a complete fanboy.

I collect games that I am going to play. I'm 18, a college student studying Human Services, working at fastfood part time, and yeah...
Black_Shadow
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2006, 05:26:13 AM »

Hello, I like uhh, video games,  and that's it
Trade-N-Games
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2006, 02:24:20 PM »

Hi everyone, My name is Jason and I live right outside of St Louis MO. Trade-N-Games is the name I post as on Atari age and DP and thats my ebay name also. 
I own a Video Game store called Trade-N-Games for over 4 years now "2002" and I know many of the folks on here from the other forums and many are customers of mine. I have gone to the classic gaming shows for many years so I also know alot of you in person.
A little about myself:
 I am a giant collector of almost every system. Most of what I collect is boxed complete games. I am almost done with 2600 all label variations boxed complete. What i have been working on now for the last year or so is my boxed NES collection, I am almost done I need about 35 more boxes. Almost done with 5200,7800,jaguar, PS1,intellivision and colecovision. All done with Sega CD, Sega Master,Vectrex & Virtual Boy. I have a room that is filled with games and systems all the way around.
 I also have all my items listed on my web site www.tradengames.com with actual pictures of each item for sale so if anyone needs anything that you don't see on my site shoot me a PM on any of the message boards.
That site here looks great and I have been lurking for a few months. I Love the spell check button also!
Cheers
Jason
Shemp
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2006, 08:50:34 AM »

Hi, I'm Chris and I live just outside of Dallas, TX. I've been a gamer for 20 years now, but didn't really start collecting until about 5 years ago. My favorite games are usually 2D fighters and platformers, but I'll play anything that's good (or at least that I think is good  Grin). Very nice to meet everyone.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 09:05:35 AM by Shemp » Logged

INVOK3R
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2006, 11:05:06 PM »

Invoker is the name...

I reside in Madison, South Dakota. I am currently pursuing a degree in Computer Information Systems and also a degree in E-Commerce and Computer Security. I am currently employed as a PC technician/ Computer analysis.

I have been playing video games ever since I first played Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo.  I did not start collecting until two years ago. I just realized one day how much I missed my classic Nintendo... and everything has launched since then. I currently have over 300 video games and am working on submitting those into my profile.

Play in your world... Die in mine!
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2006, 07:07:05 AM »

My name is Jason I just got back into gaming after a three year period where  I sold off most of my collection.  I'm from Wausau, WI. My first gaming experience was back in 92 when my parents bought me a Genesis for Christmas. I enjoy playing and collecting Sega Genesis anything.

Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2006, 09:51:50 PM »

Welcome to all of the people that didn't get welcomes.  Smiley

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
Paka
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2006, 09:10:55 PM »

Hi all! Newbie checking in... great place you have here!

I'm Rebecca, 26, from DeLand, FL (a bit to the west of Daytona). First system as a very young kid was the Intellivision, and though that one is gone over the years got a NES, Sega Master System, Genesis, about every type of Game Boy, N64, and Gamecube. FINALLY got around this month to getting a PS2, so now looking to add PS and PS2 games. My collections are very small; my favorites tend to be classic RPG's. I especially love my GBA SP, partly because of some of the remakes of great classics that have come out for the GBA. In addition to video games, love fishing, golf, watching football, reading, and traveling.
udisi
N-Gage
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2006, 04:33:08 PM »

hola all, I've already noticed a lot of familar people areound here. I'm 26 and an avid collector/player. I have somewhere between 1500 and 2000 games. I'm on DP/atariage/nesworld/fatmangames/neo-geo.com/pcenginefx/and now RFgeneration.
justabum
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »

Just want to say hi to everyone, I'm new to this site.  I bum around nesworld and gametz.com quite often and now I'm branching out Smiley  I see a few familiar names here and hope to meet more collectors as crazy as myself.

My name is Bryan and I collect nes exclusivly.  I love to trade and over the course of the next week I will get my collection posted to this site.  I also have a lot to trade so I will probably post a thread with that too.

Chat at you all soon.

Bryan
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length