RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:53:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Halo 3 tidbits 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Halo 3 tidbits  (Read 26815 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2007, 09:22:45 PM »

Yeah, mildly amusing.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2007, 10:16:24 PM »

Yeah, mildly amusing.
To a certain extent.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2007, 10:29:22 PM »

Yeah, mildly amusing.
To a certain extent.

Ah Red VS. Blue. The only good part about Halo.

that is true
That is semi true..RvB ain't that funny. It's OK though.

Why are you Sony fanboys still trolling in this thread? Aren't one of you late for delivering Kaz Harai's or Ken Kutaragi's next blowjob or something?

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2007, 11:19:40 PM »

Am I not allowed to state my opinions?

Why are you Sony fanboys still trolling in this thread? Aren't one of you late for delivering Kaz Harai's or Ken Kutaragi's next blowjob or something?
No, but I think you're late for delivering Peter Moore's or Bill Gates' next blowjob.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »

sorry, I just got of my night job to help Moore pay to have that last tattoo removed.  It was worth it, though; great PR.

[img width=400 height=734]http://www.armchairempire.com/images/feature-articles/e3-2004/e3-2004-019.jpg[/img]

it's thinking
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2007, 11:24:43 PM »

What a tool.

Follow me on Twitter
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2007, 11:27:18 PM »

I just don't understand the hype. It's absolutely 100% insane how much this game is being worshiped.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2007, 11:31:28 PM »

I just don't understand the hype. It's absolutely 100% insane how much this game is being worshiped.
I agree 100%, and that's why I have my current sig. This is the one of, if not the most hyped game since Daikatana.

Follow me on Twitter
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2007, 11:36:38 PM »

anything useful to contribute to this thread...  anybody?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 11:41:37 PM by OatBob » Logged

it's thinking
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2007, 12:19:07 AM »

What could have been.

Follow me on Twitter
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2007, 01:01:05 AM »

I have never heard of Daikatana. Hype is called advertising. What do you think it will be like when GTA4 in released? THE SAME FUCKING WAY!. It has nothing to do with Microsoft. It is like any major movie, book or game release. HYPE SELLS! So stop talking about who is blowing who. Phoenix go play your Xbox 360, Tondog you go play your roommates PS3 and be happy in your fanboy land. I understand Halo is not the best FPS of all time. Lots of CONSOLE gamers do notice the key word CONSOLE. For the Xbox haters or PC lovers that disagree that is fine but GET OVER IT.

As far as that link goes Master Chief looks lame and the gun looks completely stupid.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 01:03:49 AM by Tynstar » Logged

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2007, 01:13:21 AM »

I wish the school year wasn't over so I could still mooch off my roomate for PS3 action. Sad

Sorry for being somewhat an ass. It's just that Halo gets me all riled up because of the massive amount of crazy fandom around it and how the game sells millions upon millions of copies while original concepts like Okami make the developers shut down.

Follow me on Twitter
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2007, 08:51:11 AM »

Sorry for being somewhat an ass. It's just that Halo gets me all riled up because of the massive amount of crazy fandom around it and how the game sells millions upon millions of copies while original concepts like Okami make the developers shut down.

I hate over hype things as well and I agree with you about Okami but Halo type games are hat people want. If everyone stopped buying FPS's do you really think companies would still be making them? Halo revolutionized the way FPS's where played on a CONSOLE (again key word) online. Sure you can say Sega had Quake 3 on the DC but that was so new back then not many people played it.

I hate all the hype around GTA games each time they are released but I don't go around telling people to eat cock. Just play nice. Little jabs in fun are funny. Being mean is not. You know I poke fun of you all the time Tondog and you do teh same to me but it is all in fun no blow jobs involved. So please Phoenix, Tondog and Leon is ignore each other posts if it has to do with the PS3 or Xbox.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2007, 08:53:36 AM »

I see your point on Okami. That's on Capcom, though. They should've kept that studio open. All they had to do was release another version of Street Fighter 2 to help pay for it...maybe add Amaterasu as a playable character? Suddenly I see Amaterasu peeing on Ken and Ryu... laugh

Getting back on topic, I took Tynstar's advice and went back to playing my 360. I'm loving the new feature in H3 to be able to save and playback your multiplayer games. Wow! A great way to learn how to overcome one's noob-ness.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2007, 10:03:33 AM »

Ah Red VS. Blue. The only good part about Halo.

Millions of people would disagree with that statement. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length