RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:42:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Movies so BAD they're good! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Movies so BAD they're good!  (Read 10406 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 01:45:38 PM »

dude i totally second that. cool as ice is a misunderstood classic with many good funny as hell catch phrases. i too own a copy. they need to realease a "vanilla ice is your daddy special edition" i can honestly say with pride that i own every vanilla ice album on cd (origianls). his newer cd 'platinum underground' is awesome. yo vanilla kick it one more time boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".

Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 06:42:09 AM »

Throw my hat in the ring for Cool as Ice as well. I used to skip class to watch that on TV before I found a VHS copy. Fantastic movie. My favorite scene is the montage of Johnny and Kathy at the construction site, specifically when they are riding the motorcycle through the clouds of sand. Cinematography at it's finest.

They did, at one point, release it on DVD with packaged-in soundtrack CD, but they are sort of hard to find these days. I'm not ashamed to say that this is one of the two movies that I keep my VCR hooked up for. The other is Crossing the Line, another movie I would like to nominate here. It's a heartwarming tale of redemption. On dirt bikes.

"When a girl has a heart of stone, there's only one way to melt it. Just add Ice."

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 01:38:22 PM »

I'm sure I'll come up with more, but I'll start with:

The Three Amigos
The Little Shop of Horrors

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 09:15:25 PM »

House of the Dead
I opened this thread to write that same title!  I thought it was pretty damn funny (plus I was really liked HotD in the arcades + DC). 

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 11:25:31 PM »

They did, at one point, release it on DVD with packaged-in soundtrack CD, but they are sort of hard to find these days.
It's a bootleg. Universal has never officially released Cool As Ice on DVD.

Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 10:02:07 PM »

I do love Napoleon Dynamite, but contrary to popular wisdom, I believe it to be a very well made and thoughtful film. It is a movie about growing up and finding out where you belong. All of the characters are trying to accomplish this. I think most of the stupid emo kids wearing Vote for Pedro tee-shirts completely miss the meaning of the movie.

Kindergarten Ninja -this is the mother of all movies so bad they're good. You can find it on ebay occasionally. It was made by the D.A.R.E. program. Need I say more?

Humanoids from the Deep -there's a another classic. Make sure you get the 1980 one and not the 90's remake. DNA-5 anyone?

Lost Skeleton of Cadavera -check this out. It is an homage to 50's sci-fi movies done so well you'd think it actually is one. I got a good cackle out of it.

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 06:27:18 PM »

snakes on a train

ApolloBoy
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 07:10:38 PM »

I own the DVD of Leonard Part 6. You know, the one where Bill Cosby tries to stop an evil vegetarian?

Tynstar, do I need help because of that?

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 09:59:25 PM »

Humanoids from the Deep -there's a another classic. Make sure you get the 1980 one and not the 90's remake. DNA-5 anyone?

Lost Skeleton of Cadavera -check this out. It is an homage to 50's sci-fi movies done so well you'd think it actually is one. I got a good cackle out of it.

I remember Humanoids from the Deep! Is that on DVD now?

I was in the theater when I saw the trailer for The Lost Skeleton of Cadavera. I didn't know it actually made it to DVD! Major cheese factor there.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 11:29:06 PM »

Tynstar, do I need help because of that?

huh?

OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2007, 08:04:43 PM »

anything they show on Mystery Science Theater 3000 is bad enough for me, but those are intentional.

it's thinking
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 01:03:53 PM »

Mighty Peking Man!

omg...absolute dreck! Hilarious.

hardart
Memorex VIS
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 05:11:37 PM »

any haim and feldman film is amazing and pure 80s/early 90s classics.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 11:50:00 AM »

The ultimate horribly good movie has GOT to be Killer Clowns From Outer Space.  When was the last time you had the opportunity to watch it and you turned it down?

"Awwww, what are you gonna do?  Knock my block off?"
hardart
Memorex VIS
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2007, 04:55:06 PM »

yeah i watched the killer clowns about 2 months ago. was soo bad, but funny
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length