RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:14:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407455 times)
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1065 on: July 22, 2014, 02:09:05 PM »

Welcome to RF Gen Samus5678! And congrats on finishing your schooling.

There are quite a few of us young whipper snappers here, but we all share the love of retro gaming so we all get along. Smiley There's a growing number of PC gamers here too.

Check out the Small Scores thread to see lots of Playstation love. I don't know how but people are getting tons of PS goodies lately.

Looking forward to seeing your hauls and hopefully you'll jump in on one of the Community Playthroughs.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1066 on: July 22, 2014, 02:10:19 PM »

Even though I was born in the early 90s, my first system was the Commodore 64 (earliest gaming memory is constantly committing suicide in Jumpman), sadly my parents got rid of it.

Uhh.....that is sad, but a great initial experience to gaming none the less! There's a high probability that since you are out of college and will have a job and fresh money soon, you will be reunited with this system once again. Trust me (and others on here), it's going to happen. Smiley  Welcome to the site and congrats on finishing school.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
NICL
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1067 on: July 22, 2014, 02:18:55 PM »

Thanks a lot. Awesome information.

Here is my web blog -

Feel free to visit my web blog;
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1068 on: July 22, 2014, 02:24:12 PM »

Thanks a lot. Awesome information.

Here is my web blog -

Sweet! I know Fleach will be interested! Wink

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1069 on: July 22, 2014, 02:47:25 PM »

I...kinda don't want to ban him. It's on topic.

AprilandShaun
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1070 on: July 22, 2014, 09:57:09 PM »

Hi, My husband and I recently found this site through racketboy.com and we think its great! We run a small retro/new game store in Maine and collect many systems. We are currently working on adding our collection to the database here, 614 items and counting Smiley We are also seeking info on HiSaturn PictFlash Don Don http://www.rfgeneration.c...14280.msg203428#msg203428

Thanks for having such an awesome site!
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1071 on: July 22, 2014, 09:59:51 PM »

Thanks for checking us out, AprilandShaun!

I'm sure you'll find the database here extremely helpful. Have fun adding you collection!

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1072 on: July 23, 2014, 08:07:47 AM »

Welcome, welcome AprilandShaun. It's so great to have more store owners on the site. Always great to hear your perspective on games. Very happy that you are enjoying the site!

AprilandShaun
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1073 on: July 23, 2014, 10:04:45 PM »

Thanks for the welcome!
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1074 on: July 23, 2014, 10:47:08 PM »

Hi, My husband and I recently found this site through racketboy.com and we think its great! We run a small retro/new game store in Maine and collect many systems. We are currently working on adding our collection to the database here, 614 items and counting Smiley We are also seeking info on HiSaturn PictFlash Don Don http://www.rfgeneration.c...14280.msg203428#msg203428

Thanks for having such an awesome site!

Welcome! April, I've done business with your husband on Racketboy. He's a great guy to deal with. Smiley

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1075 on: July 23, 2014, 11:03:24 PM »

I am late to the party, but will still give my welcome just the same. Very pleased to see so much more happening on the site. Not a lot changed in the almost 10 years I have been here, seeing all the new collectors is a great sight to behold.

- The Rose -
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #1076 on: July 24, 2014, 03:55:36 PM »

I made an introduction topic, but i'll post it here too

Hello everyone, I am new to the site. My name is The Rose, it's a name I've been using since 2011. I am a gamer all the time, and I own a ps3 ps4 ps vita wii-u 3ds xbox 360 and a sega dreamcast capable of playing burned cd games.

I play games and record walkthroughs/playthroughs for my youtube channel using either frapps for playing on PC or with a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gamer edition capture box.  I play many genres of games like fighters, racing, some shooters and action games, some music/rhythm games retro games and sometimes a platformer here and there.  I play JRPGS most commonly however.

I like the idea of being able to catalog my collection, so I'm sure I'll like it here.  Can anyone point me to the AVATAR and signature rules please?
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1077 on: July 24, 2014, 04:03:16 PM »

Welcome!

So long as you are not linking out to an adult website or have nudity or your pic/signature and it isn't obnoxiously huge there are pretty much no rules/regs on avatars/sigs

supernorst
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1078 on: July 24, 2014, 06:15:41 PM »

Hey Im Mike. I live in Mansfield Ohio. Love all kinds of games and systems though the NES and the SNES seem to be my goto's for gaming.

Gamer of All Generations
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1079 on: July 24, 2014, 06:25:47 PM »

Welcome Mike. Lots of love for the NES and SNES on this site, but you'll also find titles for other systems that will spark your interest.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length