RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:44:22 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 405570 times)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1440 on: August 30, 2019, 08:51:21 AM »

Hi there, just found the site! I just finished listening to Shoot the Corecast episode with Raiden V. I guess I'm a bit behind. Smiley Just got the game on Switch and am having a blast. I'm in St. Louis, My favorite current system at the moment is my Nintendo Switch. Other favorites are Turbografx-16, Genesis and Dreamcast. I am new to the Shoot 'em up genre. I've played several in the past but have just recently gotten into them a lot.

Welcome to the site, gogamego! Thanks for listening to the podcast, and we'd definitely appreciate some feedback on it, once you're caught up. Hopefully we'll see you participating in an upcoming Shmup Club monthly game!

gogamego
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1441 on: August 30, 2019, 10:16:59 AM »

Is there somewhere on this site that keeps track of the monthly challenges? Haven't found it yet.

Switch friend code: 4955-5264-2212
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1442 on: August 30, 2019, 10:39:58 AM »

Is there somewhere on this site that keeps track of the monthly challenges? Haven't found it yet.

In the Community Playthroughs section of the forum is where we have the individual threads for each game we're playing, both the Shmup Club selection, and the regular Community Playthrough. There you can sign up to participate in either (or both!), and discuss the games. Particularly for the Shmup Club, we definitely encourage everyone to post high scores throughout the month as you get them, so everyone can kind of track progress.

Feel free to jump into the site Discord channel as well, which is also linked on the front page.

Yuddonu
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1443 on: October 15, 2019, 12:20:19 PM »

Hello everyone! My name is Bob, I live in a house in Jurmala https://tranio.com/latvia/jurmala/detached/ for the past 5 years with my family (wife and 2 kids).

I collect anything and everything video game related. Been interested in it for last 10 years. It's my biggest hobby.
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1444 on: October 15, 2019, 12:36:34 PM »

So is Bob a common nickname in Latvia...................?  Cheesy

Yuddonu
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1445 on: October 15, 2019, 02:05:19 PM »

So is Bob a common nickname in Latvia...................?  Cheesy

Not really, I moved from another country to Latvia
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1446 on: October 15, 2019, 03:47:57 PM »

You see I was testing to see if you were a bot. We get a lot of those here. I think you passed, so I must say welcome and we are happy to have you. Some of the bots say very similar things to what you did, even claiming to be into certain games. Its pretty creepy they are getting so human like.

Ironically I have the word Robot in my name I know......  Grin
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 03:51:12 PM by RobotWillie » Logged

Yuddonu
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1447 on: October 16, 2019, 02:52:29 AM »

You see I was testing to see if you were a bot. We get a lot of those here. I think you passed, so I must say welcome and we are happy to have you. Some of the bots say very similar things to what you did, even claiming to be into certain games. Its pretty creepy they are getting so human like.

Ironically I have the word Robot in my name I know......  Grin

This is funny Grin
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1448 on: October 16, 2019, 07:25:49 AM »

Welcome to the site new members! Please contact me should you have any questions and please enjoy our friendly community.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1449 on: October 16, 2019, 08:19:03 AM »

Welcome, Yuddonu!

Godshall
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1450 on: December 06, 2019, 07:54:22 AM »

Hello. You can call me Godshall. I live in USA, FL. Been looking for a new place to log-in my video game collection for a while after the disaster that was NA. Looks pretty good so far from what I’ve seen. I’m usually not one too talk much, just lurk about, but will happily respond to PM’s. Will have stuff to sell in the near future after I add all I can find in the databases.
Thanks for letting me join the community. Cheesy
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1451 on: December 06, 2019, 09:38:36 AM »

Welcome, Godshall! We also have a Discord, if you're ever in the mood for casual conversation, and that's linked from the front page. Have fun logging your collection Smiley

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1452 on: December 06, 2019, 03:09:28 PM »

Hello. You can call me Godshall. I live in USA, FL. Been looking for a new place to log-in my video game collection for a while after the disaster that was NA. Looks pretty good so far from what I’ve seen. I’m usually not one too talk much, just lurk about, but will happily respond to PM’s. Will have stuff to sell in the near future after I add all I can find in the databases.
Thanks for letting me join the community. Cheesy

Glad you made it here!  You will find this community very friendly and supportive. Please reach out if you have any questions. Also, we have two monthly playthrough groups that you are welcome to join. Cheesy

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Degenx
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1453 on: January 30, 2020, 09:26:47 PM »

Hello all! After lurking for far too long, I figured I should actually ya know, join in the fun here.

I'm douglie007's half brother from another mother. He's the one that first introduced me to the site and talked about how it's such a swell place, so I checked it out, enjoyed listening to the Playcast and Shmup Club, and decided I should start partaking the festivities here.

I also have been slowly adding my collection to the site, but it's going to take a bit because you know.... lots of games.

I can't be the only person here that has a component, composite, hdmi, and S-video switcher hooked up to their television right? The joys of owning one of those transition era HDTV is it has every input known to man. It even has a VGA port for my Dreamcast. I love this silly TV even if I do have to let it warm up because of some loose solder joints on a ribbon cable.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being more activate here and joining in all the fun!
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #1454 on: January 30, 2020, 10:41:16 PM »

Hello all! After lurking for far too long, I figured I should actually ya know, join in the fun here.

I'm douglie007's half brother from another mother. He's the one that first introduced me to the site and talked about how it's such a swell place, so I checked it out, enjoyed listening to the Playcast and Shmup Club, and decided I should start partaking the festivities here.

I also have been slowly adding my collection to the site, but it's going to take a bit because you know.... lots of games.

I can't be the only person here that has a component, composite, hdmi, and S-video switcher hooked up to their television right? The joys of owning one of those transition era HDTV is it has every input known to man. It even has a VGA port for my Dreamcast. I love this silly TV even if I do have to let it warm up because of some loose solder joints on a ribbon cable.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being more activate here and joining in all the fun!

I have 5 different switch boxes connected to my CRT (4 composite/s-video switchers daisy-chained together, and a component switcher), and an HDMI switcher connected to my HDTV, so no, you're not the only one! Smiley

Welcome to the site!

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length